Chapter 8

(Y/n) West Pov:
I woke up with my phone alarm ringing, it was first day of Ridgeway. Andre was nowhere to be seen. I got up and woke Jade up. "What do you want?!" Jade yelled as she got up. "S-sorry Jade." I said as i put my hands up in surrender and slowly backed up. I came downstairs and saw Andre playing his guitar and writing something on paper. "Goodmorning, Andre, whatcha doin??" I asked as I went to the kitchen to grab some orange juice. "Hey (n/n), Im just writing a song." Andre said writing down the lyrics. "Oh!! Cool!!" I said excitedly. "What's the song about?" I asked. "To be honest, its for you." Andre said. I went back upstairs, brushed my teeth, took a bath and got dressed. I wore a black mini skirt and an apple red tank top, and denim cardigan, ans I wore the necklace Beck gave me way back graduation.

Jade West Pov:
I got up thanks to (y/n), "thanks for waking me up." I told (y/n) as she got out of the bathroom. "Your welcome." (Y/n) said. I went to brush my teeth and went back upstairs to take a bath. I wore a black cropped top with skull designs, and ragged jeans. "Are you wearing the necklace Beck gave you?" I asked. (Y/n) and I went back downstairs, we also brought our bags with us. Me, (y/n), and Andre got outside and we drove to school.