16

Teyana/The salon...

"I love itt...Omg!" Teyana took pictures on her phone of her hairstyle.

@youluvvtee 's story 15 minutes ago...

"Thank's baby! That'll be 565 boo." The hairstylist fluffed her hair a couple more times, before cutting off the ring light in front of them. Tee reached into her purse and handed the stylist $600, and telling her to keep the change. Tee greeted her, and the other ladies in the salon before walking out to her car.

When she got into the car, she pulled out her phone taking a few more pictures before facetiming Mekhi. He answered the phone with his shirt off, on the game. She had the camera on the roof of the car so he couldn't see yet.

"What you doing, Khi?" She questioned, as his attention was fully on the game. "Shit. Playing the game." He faced back to the tv, yelling at Ten who was on the other side of the headset. Slowly, she sat the camera up on the stand on the dashboard, looking into the camera. He looked down at the phone and his eyes widened.

"OHHHH SHIT!" He yelled, making her jump. He took off the headset and stood up jumping around and hyping Tee up. She smiled hard, and tried to hide it.

"Thank youu, got me feeling myself." She picked the phone up, before pulling off and heading to the Nail Salon.

"Where you headed now? I'm ready to bend that ass over and fuck that hair all up." He joked, sitting back down on the couch.

"Really?" She rolled her eyes, laughing with him. "Nah im playing, but where you going fa real?" He put his face into the camera, sliding his headset back on to his head.

"Nail salon." She made a right turn, stopping at a red light. "Igh, call me when you home." He picked up his phone and they both hung up at the same time. Tee shuffled her playlist, and turned her music up before driving to the nail salon.

____________

"157." The nail tech screamed, causing Teyana to scrunch her face up and take out 157$. She wasn't going to tip, because the lady was too loud for her liking. "Can you take a picture for me?" Tee handed the nail tech her phone, and she quickly snapped a picture of them.

@youluvvtee 's story 24 seconds ago...