41

Narrator/In the city...

5 years later...

"MIA STOP DOING THEM DAMN TIKTOKS AND HELP YO MAMA WITH MEYANA!" Mekhi yelled from upstairs at 6 year old Mia who was downstairs doing the 'Savage' dance on TikTok.

"Ugh, can't do nothing in this house." Mia groaned, walking into her little 3 year old sister Meyana's room. Meyana was on the floor, running around from Teyana who chased her with a pregnant belly.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN, PLEASE!" She yelled at her but she just continued to run around wildly.

"DADDY! YANA WONT LISTEN!" Mia yelled back at Mekhi. Shortly after, Mekhi walked down the long stairs with 4 year old baby boy Mekhing behind him. They both had a controller in their hand and a headset on.

"MEYANA SIT YO ASS DOWN AND LET YO MAMA WASH YOU UP!" He yelled sternly as Meyana frowned up her face and sat on the bed. Her eyes became watery, but he didn't care cause these kids were bad as fuck.

"Thank you, pa." Teyana walked over and pecked his lips as Mia made a fake gagging sound. Mekhi bucked at her and she bucked back before he turned around and walked back up the stairs with little Mekhing close behind, trying to copy his walk.

"Go make your TikToks, baby." Teyana waved her off and she cheered, running out of the room back into the kitchen to make more TikToks. She got a text from her older God Sister, Neveah, and she went to go text her back.

Veah💖

Hey, wanna come over to my house cause mommy says we are having a cookout.

I think we are coming, cause mommy is washing Meme right now.

Okay💖

"'Mommy?" Mia walked back into Meyana's room, seeing Teyana bent over, washing Meyana in her bathroom's bathtub. All of the kids have their own rooms and bathroom's, even the new baby would have one as well.

"Yes, babygirl?" Teyana drained the water from the bathtub and wrapped a towel around Meyana, bringing her back into the room and sitting her on the bed.

"We going to Tete Hay's house?" Mia sat down on the bed beside Meyana.

"Yes, now go find something decent to wear." Teyana waved her off and she excitedly ran out of the room and went to hers, finding something to wear.

"Fuck." Mekhing yelled as he saw his dad get killed on the game. Mekhi looked over at him and sapped him up, impressed by how advanced his little 4 year old chicken nugget eater was.

"WATCH YO DAMN MOUTH, KHING!" Teyana yelled as she finished getting Meyana ready, causing everybody to laugh.

___
Mekhi pulled into Haven and Frank's driveway, putting the car in park and turning it off. He walked over to Mia's door first, and opened it for her. He then walked over to Teyana's side and opened hers, allowing her 7 months pregnant body to fully get out of the seat before closing it back.

He took Mekhing out of the seat and Mia came and grabbed his hand, walking up into the house. He grabbed Meyana and carried her into the house.

They all walked in and Mia instantly ran up to 7 year old Neveah and hugged her tight. Tyler and Ashanti's youngest 5 year old twin, Akia came and gave Mia a hug as well and the 3 girls ran upstairs to play and make Tiktok's in Haven's room.