9

Narrator/ Haven's house... 2 months later...

Everyone was at Haven's house, they had spent the night before. Everyone, except Mekhi, of course.

By now, Aisha had revealed her pregnancy to the group, and everyone was excited for her. Aylo had became more attached to her than ever.

He was always around her, and practically attached to her hip.

Teyana was now fully recovered, and slowly had gotten back close to Dee.

Rev didn't come around that much anymore, he became very distant.

"I'm starving...ugh. Can we go eat?" Teyana rubbed her stomach, laying on Haven.

"Tee we ate 2 hours ago, you acting like the pregnant one." Haven laughed, playing in Teyana's hair.

Teyana mugged her, and everyone in the room chuckled.

Haven had been becoming suspicious of Aisha, she didn't know what it was, but she just couldn't trust her anymore.

She had to get with Aylo on the side, so she could tell him about her suspicion.

She didn't want it to be true, because she knew she could beat Aisha's ass, and she would do it about her best friend.

"Ugh, I'm sick of being pregnant though. I still got 6 more months, come out baby!" Aisha joked, looking down at her belly.

Everyone laughed with her, but Haven shot her a dirty look and rolled her eyes.

"I'm finna get something to drink, you want something baby?" Aylo turned to Aisha, and she shook her head.

He got up and walked to the kitchen, Haven following him.

"Can you pour me some?" She slid her cup over.

He began pouring him and Haven a serving, before Haven walked over to him.

"Aylo. We need to talk." She whispered, looking at him seriously.

"About?" He raised his eyebrow, taking a sip of his drink.

"I don't want to come off as weird, or jealous...because despite of what me and you had in high school, I'm genuinely happy for you and Aisha." She assured, and he nodded, taking a deep breath.

"But, Aisha is keeping something from us. Us as in you, and the rest of us. Listen, before you deny it, I can explain."

"Go ahead." He chuckled, not believing her.

"So she randomly came out as pregnant, but she's been leaving constantly out of nowhere, and returning with bags and hiding them. I don't want to snoop, but I saw almost 200,000 dollars in her trunk when I went to help her with groceries. What sense does that make? Then, she's been very distant with Teyana lately, why? I don't know but-" She was cut off by Aylo stopping her.

"So? She's getting money...? Okay?" He shrugged defensively.

"She's been texting Delano. I saw it pop up on her radio in the car when we were going to get our nails done." Haven sighed, sipping her drink.

Aylo instantly stopped sipping, and stared at Haven.

"I wouldn't lie...if WE can work together, then we can figure out what's going on. But you have to help me, if you don't want to do it, then that's fine. I'll leave you out, but I refuse to let her play my best friend." She suggested, tilting her head.

"I can't go behind my girl back, she pregnant with my child. But...I mean. If I see or hear something I'll tell you. But I ain't looking for shit." He walked around her, back to the living room.