39

Teyana/Dad's house...

Teyana woke up to Tyler and her Dad running into her old bedroom, where she was sleeping, and jumping onto her bed. She groaned as she rolled over and covered her eyes with the blanket to shield herself from the bright lights.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BABYGIRL!" Her Dad yelled as he pulled the blanket down and kissed all over her face. Tyler rolled her back over and started kissing on her cheek, as well.

"Merry Christmas big sis." He helped her up as she rubbed her eyes and stretched.

"Goodmorning y'all. Merry Christmas." She yawned while greeting them and they both scrunched their faces up in sync.

"Shut up, I know I got morning breath and so what?" She rolled her eyes and walked into her connected bathroom, causing them to both laugh.

"We gone be in the living room, so just get yourself together and once you're done we'll eat and open gifts." Her Dad kissed her cheek one last time before walking out of the room.

Tyler got himself comfortable and pulled her blanket over himself, in her bed. She looked at him like he was dumb.

"DADDDD TYLER WON'T GET OUT." She yelled into the living room, and Tyler stared at her annoyed.

"BOY GET OUT MY BABYGIRL DAMN ROOM!" Their Dad yelled back, causing Tyler to suck his teeth and walk out slamming the door. Tee laughed to herself and began getting herself ready for the day.

1 hour later...

"Bout time." Tyler teased as he sat on the couch with Ashanti right beside him. Teyana walked out of the room seeing Tyler and Ashanti on the couch, while Kuriya and her Dad stood in the kitchen, talking.

"Boy shut up. And when'd you get here miss ma'am." She raised an eyebrow, smirking at Kuriya who just laughed.

"Last night." She flipped her hair and smirked. Teyana began laughing at hyping her up, and their Dad just looked at the both of them like they were crazy.

"Okayyy girlll, Hey Shasha." Teyana walked over to Ashanti and gave her a hug, kissing her belly that had now gotten way bigger.

"Hey Teetee, you getting thickkk." Ashanti hyped her up and Teyana laughed, swinging her hair back and fourth.

"Don't hype me up now." She waved her off before walking back into the kitchen and looking at the delicious breakfast feast her Dad had prepared. It'd been a tradition since they were children that their Dad would cook a huge breakfast and dinner for Christmas.

"I'm guessing y'all already ate?" Teyana grabbed a plate and handed it to her Dad as he began serving her.

"Yeah, you were taking too long, babygirl. But we won't open gifts until you're done eating." He assured her. Kuriya poured her a mimosa and added strawberries in it.

Her Dad began walking over to the table with her cup and plate, sitting it down. He pulled out her chair and she took a seat in it before he scooted her seat all the way up to the table.

"Enjoy babygirl. And please hurry up, I'm ready to see what y'all chickenheads got me." He teased, kissing her cheek and walking back into the kitchen to start cleaning up.

"You the only chicken head in her, peanut ass head." Tyler joked as he rubbed Ashanti's belly, feeling his baby kick.

"Boy shut up before I have to show you who's daddy." Their Dad paused and stared at, making everyone except Tyler laugh.

Teyana snapped a quick picture, posting it to her story before she dug into the delicacy that sat in front of her.

@youluvvtee 23 seconds ago...