𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

| BABYDOLL |

| CANDY |

The bat walks into the abandoned play house that's located in the outskirts of the south side of Gotham, looking for the now insane girl.

No one really has any idea of why she's acting the way she is recently but the bat doesn't really care.

He just needs her locked up as soon as possible to keep the people in Gotham at peace.

He walks down the dark, dusty stairs searching for any sign of her. When he reaches the eerie basement he looks around it spot a massive box which was red with small yellow designs all over it.

He slowly opens the box. Revealing a woman that looks no older than 18, with her arms and legs tied up with tape covering her mouth.

She muffles in fear as she faces the man in the bat costume with confusion and terror.

He gasps in shock at the lady, he swiftly picks her up, lifting her out of the box. He looks at her more closely to see she's wearing a white, torn night dress.

He removes the tape of her mouth and she breaths heavily in relief.

"Thank God, I thought it was her." She cries in relief and fear as of what's next.

"It's alright, I'll get you out of here." He says as he removes the ropes from her malnourished body.

"She- SHE'S BEHIND YOU." She screams.

I come running behind him, launching my sledgehammer at him, he moves out of the way making me hit one of the clown toys.

He crouches on the floor, shielding that slimy bitch.

I walk up to them as I drag the sledgehammer behind me, with a bright smile plastered on my face.

I lift up the hammer, ready to pelt the nasty bitch, but the idiotic bat moves her out of the way again.

As the hammer lands in the ground he uses his big smelly foot to kick it up towards my face, which makes the pile of the hammer hit my jaw.

I yell in discomfort as I land on the ground. As I open my eyes, I see the whore running away.

I growl in annoyance, he let my prisoner escape. And I didn't even get a chance to play with her!