𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

| BABYDOLL |

| TAG, YOU'RE IT |

| TAG, YOU'RE IT |

"You all have come so far now... why don't we have some fun." Tendrils grope at Katana's neck, enters her ear - her ears dilate and she inhales in shock. Katana's eyes go black as she turns from friend to foe.

"Now she will harvest your souls." Enchantress laughs as Katana wields her sword, ready to attack.

Evil Katana glares at the squad, poised to destroy. "Not good." Deadshot murmurs. Then a figure looms towards them, KC!

Katana spins madly winding up to decapitate Harley.

Croc punches Katana, sending her flying, but the tendrils stretch like rubber bands. Flinging her back towards him! Croc sidesteps her sword. Grabs her neck and slams her to the ground.

He rips out the tendrils jacked into her. He normal cold, murderous eyes return.

"Thank you." She says quietly. Croc helps her up, then Harley. "We thought you were fish food." Harley giggles. "No one bears Croc at his game." Croc jokes. That's when four tendrils jack into him!

 That's when four tendrils jack into him!

Croc's eyes go black. And he grabs Katana around the neck and restrains her so the tendrils can plug in again, her sword arm is pinned.

Katana draws her short sword, hacks at the encroaching tendrils. Harley swinging her bat at them. Deadshot, Flag and I run to help.

Boomerang is attacked by tendrils, he spins and whirls with his twin boomerangs. They overwhelm him.

Deadshot reaches Croc, trying to pull away the tendrils, but Croc bats him away. Flag hacks the tendrils with his combat knife. Deadshot loads his wrist magnums.

The blasts the tendrils controlling Croc.

I turn around to see Diablo crawling out of the hole. "Diablo! How... What?" I utter in shock. "No time, let's end this." He replies nonchalantly, like he didn't die one minute ago.