𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

| BABYDOLL |

| YOUNGEST IN CHARGE |

Harley wanders around the abandoned city, looking for her friends. This is her only distraction from witnessing the death of the man she loved. And the last memory of him is him being disgusted in her. Disappointed in her. Betrayal.

Some might question what she sees in the deranged clown. She would usually say that no one understands him, she feels she his good for him. She is his sanctity. But silly Harley doesn't comprehend the fact that he is too far gone. That dream that he has some what of humanity is Tom foolery and will always be her biggest demise. Hope.

At night she dreams of them having that happy home, children, normal. But that's what they are. Dreams. Not reality. Her reality is stuck in a loveless relationship, being a toy in Joker's game and will never be seen as anything more than a piece of ass, or a side kick.

And deep down she knows it too.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ———

I hum to myself in boredom waiting for a reason to live. I've been stuck for over 30 minutes and I think I'm going insane. Like what did I do to deserve this living hell. Ok... maybe I shouldn't have snitched on Harley, but she had it coming. I was doing her a favour, I should have got a thank you, fuck that I should have got a card. That's the least she could have done.

But you know what they say about good people. Uhh... shit I can't even remember anymore. "Oi!" Someone says as the softly kick my side. I turn to see Harley standing over me. "Hey girl! Oh how much I've missed you." I gush.

"Oh shut up you bitch!" She spits. I gasp in shock. "I am livid with the colourful language you are using Miss Quinzel." She rolls her eyes at my comment.

"Clearly you don't want me to help you get out of the fence. So... I'll just be on my way." I voice before walking away. Uhh the things I have to do. "Wait! I'm sorry. Just please help me up."

"Sorry Dolly. But I didn't catch that." She taunts me. I roll my eyes at her. "Look I'm sorry Harley, for everything. For pushing you out of the helicopter, for ratting you out. I'm sorry!" I plead.

"Ok! If you insist." She huffs.

" She huffs