𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

| BABYDOLL |

| SHADES OF COOL |

| SHADES OF COOL |

It's pitch black outside and her best friend Jennifer hasn't returned from going with the indie rock band or whatever they call themselves.

Even though Jennifer is know for doing what she wants, her mind can't stop going back to it. After spending well over an hour trying to fall asleep to no avail, Needy decides to get a midnight snack.

As she walks towards the kitchen she hears a small, faint noise coming from there. She cautiously tip toes into the kitchen, searching her surroundings.

Once in the kitchen, Needy looks around to see where the sound is coming from, she looks to the sink to see the tap still on. She speeds over to it and quickly switches it off. She takes a deep breath, relieved. She turns around to walk to the fridge but she is greeted by Jennifer.

She screams in shock, as her friend looks at her really weirdly. "Hi." She whispers as she gathers herself, but Jen doesn't reply. She just stares at her blankly. Needy looks at her properly to notice her bloody face, the bags under my eyes, my torn up clothes and the rope burns all over my body. "What happened?" She asks as blood slowly drips on her floor.

I don't respond to the girl, I just stare at her, examine her. I begin to smile at my new puppet, my little minion, my weakness.

I send her a toothy smile which shows my blood stained teeth, I walk past her to the fridge

I send her a toothy smile which shows my blood stained teeth, I walk past her to the fridge. I open it and begin to dig through it, throwing away any useless items on the floor. Needy stares at me in shock, but at this point I couldn't give a fuck.

I find a whole chicken in the back of it. I throw it on the floor and crouch down to the floor. I tear out a chunk of it and begin to eat it. Not caring that it's cold and flavourless.