I love you

Previously:

{ Luhan's POV }

Ha!" I said as I woke up.

"It was just a dream.." I mumbled.

"You alright?" D.O suddenly asked as he woke up and turned on the lamp shade.

"I'm good," I said as I stood up from my bed.

He turned off the lamp and got back to sleep as I walked out the room.

I quickly took my coat and my slippers and went out the building.

*****

                   That can't happen, no. It's impossible, I can't let this happen.

I quickly walked to the next building, I raised my head to see Hee Jae's window, I saw silhouettes of two girls through the silk curtains. Hee Jae's dorm lights were still on. I continued to walk to the entrance and pressed onto the elevator.

What if it does happen? I can't- No. I have to think positive.

     I knocked on the wooden door as my heart was pounding like crazy.

"Lu?" I heard Jae's voice as the door opened. She was in black gym shorts -for girls- and a sweater crop top. Her hair was down and she had no make up on. She was holding a bag of marshmallows and a can of root beer.

"May I, stay for the night?" I asked her as I tried to smile. She sent me a genuine smile and she allowed me to go in.

"Angela! Lu's staying for the night!" She yelled as she closed the door. I sat on the couch and noticed they were watching "Youre Beautiful" that casted Jang Geun Suk hyung, and Park Shin Hye noona.

"Cool, my seniors are in this drama." I said as I took the bag of chips and stuffed some chips in my mouth.

"I know, they're cool." Hee Jae appeared and sat beside me, "Why did you come?" She suddenly asked as my eyes widened.

Oh shit, what do I say?

"Why?! Is it wrong?! You're my girlfriend!" I said, trying to avoid trouble. I badly don't want anymore questions.

"Oh, okay." She said and we focused at the tv. We saw how Shin Hye was saying goodbye to Geun Suk. I was reminded of my dream and I couldnt hold it. I took the remote control beside her and changed the channel. I changed the channel and it lead to the drama, "To the beautiful you."

It was the scene where Minho told her to stay away.

"This is better, look how Sulli and Minho acts." I said to Jae who was focusing on the TV. She slowly gave me a nod while she was still facing the TV.

"Guys, i'll go first." Angela said as he pointed to the room with her thumb. She had a smirk plastered on her face and it made me suspicious, "No! That means we need to sleep in the sofa." Jae pleaded Angela to not sleep in the room.

"Too bad then," Angela chuckled, "Goodnight Jaelyn." She continued as she blew a kiss to Jae. Jaelyn? Oh, her english name. Right. Angela walked over to the room and closed the door. After a moment after, we heard a click and the lights in the room must've closed.

"So that's why she had a smirk plastered on her face huh?" I asked as I moved my eyes to Hee Jae. She's still so pretty even if she has no make up on, simple home clothes, and simple loose hair.

She's just so beautiful.

What if, it really happens?

No, I can't lose her.

But,

What was the cause? I mean, if that ever happened. What would be the cause? It didnt appear.. Then that means..

.

.

.

.

.

I wont see it coming.

"Luhan! Lu!" She kept snapping infront of me.

"I'm awake!" I said as I woken up and shook my head. She suddenly chuckled and smiled. She pecked my lips and caused me to feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt fireworks on my head and cherry blossoms everywhere.

"WhㅡWhat was that for?" I asked as my face blushed.

"Remember when youㅡ came to my door to return my phone?" She asked and I found myself nodding.

"You looked just like how you looked at that time,except for the fact that you have black hair now." She smiled as she was about to tear up.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her as I lifted her head to my level and slung her hair behind her ear. "It's just that, after tomorrow.." She said and there was a pause.

I just thought about it now.. She only has 2 more days til' she leaves..

It's been a year and a half months.

Then, how am I going to protect her?

"D-Dont say it. I don't wanna realize thatㅡ You know." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. I embraced her tightly to make her feel my love. No, Jae. You can't leave yet.

"I'll be leaving soon.. But, make sure that you won't leave me as well." She said as I felt her face get hotter and hotter. I felt like my shoulder got a bit wet, no.. Don't cry.

"Baby don't cry, tonight.." I hummed as she embraced me more tightly. I'll protect you." I continued.

"So, baby don't go.." She hummed as well. That song always made me tear up, it always had a meaning that I didn't know. But it turns out, it was because of my fear. I don't like it when people leave me. I don't like it.

"Baby, I won't go." I said as I pulled her head to my face. Our faces are only 2 inches apart. I saw her swollen eyes, her plump lips, her dark brown eyes, she was still beautiful. Another tear rolled onto her cheek, and I kissed her. I thought if I kissed her, it would make her feel better.

Between the kiss, she took my hand and grasped it. She liked it, but. "My heaㅡheart. Luhan, s-slow down.." She said as my eyes widened. I pulled away from the kiss as it made a click sound. She was panting and was reaching to the glass of water on the table. Her eyes were about to close and I quickly took the water.

No, this can't be the cause. "Drink," I said as I moved it to her mouth. She drank it and stopped panting. Once she finished the glass of water, She released her hand from my hand.

"I-I'm sorry, I was out of control." I apologized as I bowed my head.

"Luhan," She said as I tilted my head.

"Saranghaeyo, wo ai ni, I love you. Do you hear me?" She asked, it brought me to tears. It was just like how she answered me. I love you too Jae, I love you very very much.

"I love you too, very much." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. I can't let her go. I just cant.

I'll protect you, I wont let anyone hurt you. I love you so much, I can't let anything happen to you. You can't leave me, I won't leave you. I won't hurt you.

Min Hee Jae, I love you.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N; It's been a while. Ayooo. Anyways, a few more chapters til' it's finished. :( Any ship names? #JaeLu? #LuHee? Idk. Anyways this story has reached 3k, and im quite satisfied. (: