1 Day

PS;CHANGING THE WAY I TYPE FOR A BIT.

__

"Aniya, you'll be fine." Luhan Replied.

I started to look worried since i'm really having a tough time.. I looked down and started to have thoughts of dying. Then, I started to tear up..

"Yah, jeongji.." Luhan said as he wiped my tears. But nothing, I still continued to cry and sobbed. "Lu, what do I do?" I said as I looked up to a dewy faced boy with messy black hair. "You'll be fine, the others and I will keep you protected."

"Promise?" I asked. "Promise," He replied as he hugged me tightly.

"Sha'll we prepare breakfast?" He asked as he released. "Mm" I said as I nodded. We were heading to the kitchen and guess who! V and D.O, "Yah! Stop playing! I know youre a bad cook y'know." D.O exclaimed to the 4d Taehyung. Onew came with his morning self and said, "Yah! Dongsaengs! Keep it down!" He exclaimed as they stayed quiet. Onew went back up, then V and D.O started pointing at each other.

"Oh well," Luhan said. I smiled and we got in the kitchen, "Morning." V said with his smiley face, "Good morning." I replied.

D.O placed the food on the plates and said, "Wait, were the only ones who're awake.. Should we go first orㅡ" Before he could finish his sentence, V cut him off. "Kajja," He said as D.O continued to set up.

We sat on the chairs and we feesed our eyes on the good food.

"Wow, this is good." I said as I ate the ramyun. Then I took a pancake and ate it, "Eh.. What is thㅡ" Before I could finish the sentence, my eyes widened and the taste was bad. I headed to the bathroom quickly and took it out. I got back to the kitchen and asked, "What was in that?!" Then V was laughing. And D.O pointed a finger to him.

"Taehyung." I said as I glared at him. His eyes widened as he stood up from his chair and started to walk back slowly. I stood up as he ran out the kitchen. I started chasing him around the place and finally got him. "Gotcha!" I said as I pulled his shirt. "Aish, biyane." He said. "Mhm," I said as he turned to face me. I crossed my arms and he answered; "Chili powder and alot of egg yolks."

I was in terrible shock and he asked, "Wae? Gwaenchanayo?" And I replied, "Babo! Babo ya! TAEHYUNG! I'm going to weight so much soon! Ugh!" I said. "Wae?" He asked. "How many egg yolks did you put in?" And he put out his ten fingers. I stomped back to my room and..

V's POV

What's her problem? It was just 10 yolks. Sheesh,

She stomped back upstairs and I got back to the kitchen with my puzzled face. D.O and Luhan stared at me as I sat down.

"So.. ?" D.O hyung asked.

"Eh.. She got umm, mad?" I said as Luhan's jaw dropped. "Wae?" He asked, I explained and their reactions werent good either. "You dummy, 10 yolks? Dont you know hoe much fat there is in one yolk?!" Luhan hyung exclaimed. "Foolish, dont you kniw how much girls care about their weight nowadays?" D.O hyung exclaimed as well.

I apologized and they both sighed.

Hee Jae's POV

And.. got changed.

I just gained fat and I need to burn it quick. I know, I'm overreacting. But I want to do it. I got changed and took my bag, I passed through the kitchen to get to the door and out. But a thought stopped me from unlocking the door.

"Or do you want it by coincidence?"

I stepped away inches away and felt a chest behind me.