Just a dream

{ Luhan's Point of View }

Angela's arrival is today, and Hee Jae is still not allowed to go out much. She keeps on forcing me to go with her. But I have schedule. She ran to our room, and I let her be.

I think it's time to check on her.

"Hee Jae, baby." I knocked on the door as I got no reply.

"What." I heard her voice through the door.

"May I come in?" I asked as I openes the door.

I saw her all tangled up with the sheets, she was laying down on my bed.

"Hey, come on. Why are you crying?" I asked her as I caressed her.

"Can't I go?" She asked, again.

"I'll go with you, okay?" I smiled at her.

She unveiled herself from the blanket and asked, "Really?" and I replied with a nod. She sent me a grin and a kiss on the cheek. She got up from the bed and into the closet.

I didnt mind what I was wearing, I was in black pants, and a black jacket. All I need now is.. There, my vans.

"I'm ready!" She said. She got out in high waisted shorts, a crop top sweater? What do you call it? and vans. Wow, we match!

"Already?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Yup! Come on! Were gonna be late!" She said as she pulled my arm and dragged me out.

We passed by Kai who was talking to Jae's friend. You already know who.

"Were heading out!" I said to Kai as he waved and continued talking on the phone.

"Just sleep babe, i'll wake you up when we arrive!" I scolded Hee Jae.

"No." She declined again.

"Okay, le's head back to the dorm." I threatened her, this girl is really not listening.

"No!" She declined again.

"Just sleep, okay?" I softly said to he as I continued to drive.

"I won't, unless you-" She said, the light was red and I had the chance. I cut her off as I locked my lips with hers.

"Sleep." I softly smiled as I pulled away.

She quickly leaned and closed her eyes, the light signaled me to go, and I sped off.

We arrived at the airport just in time for Angela's arrival. Hee Jae looks happy and excited, but I know myself that she's worried about Luke as well.

"Angela!" Hee Jae yelled as she startled me.

"Jaelyn!" Angela yelled back, Jaelyn? Oh, her english name.

"Hey." I said to Angela.

She just stood there, frozen.

"O-Oh my, h-hi L-Luhan. Why are y-you here?" She stuttered nervously.

"Omy, it's been a while. I havent told you thatㅡ" Hee Jae was about to announce but I covered her mouth.

"Hi, i'm Lu Han. Your bestfriend's BOYFRIEND." I said as I grabbed onto Hee Jae's waist.

"And, don't you ever try to make me leave her for you." I smiled, reminding her of what she did to Hee Jae before.

"Trust me; I wont." Angela backed away.

"Alright, let's head home." Hee Jae said.

"W-Which home?" I stuttered.

I mean, there's the trainee's dorm, exo's dorm. So, which?