Saranghaja ➳ ♥

As I looked..

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

"Oooh, you're beautiful... ~" I heared those words, the lyrics.. It was.. Jimin and Jungkook.. they appeared, holding candles.

"Baby, dont go ~" Chen and Kyungsoo sang, with candles on their hands.

"I'm so curious, Yeah.. Ohh. ~" It was Key and Jonghyun.

"I want to be your only ACE. ~" Of course.. Taemin, Onew, and Minho.

"I'll be in panic, i'll be a fan, and i'll be a man of you ~" RapMon, Suga and JHope Hummed. 

I started tearing up as I cupped my hands on my mouth.

"Baby dont cry, tonight.. ~" Of course.. Luhan.. He went up to me, hugged me and kissed my temple while he was with his candle.

"Hello, hello, hello, hello.. Tell me what you want right now." V sang as he was holding his candle, he walked up to me and grabbed me by the waist. He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Igeon overdose!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun said, along with their candles on their hands.

"Heart attack!" Kris and Suho sang as they high fived me.

"She's my black pearl ... ~" Tao and Xiumin sang.

"Are you guys going to forget about me? I even broke plates for this ~" Lay said as he walked up to me with a rose. "I missed you Meili," Lay said as he gave the rose to me. I took it and replied with a smile.

Next, the guy who tried to kill me was taking off his mask.. 

It revealed.. Kai.

Kai spreaded out his arms and I came up to hug him, "Why would you scare me like that?" And he petted my head.

They started to sing the birthday song and I sang along as well. After they sang it, we clapped and the lights opened.

"Woo!" Sehun yelled.

"Why would you guys scare me like that?! Omo! I thought I was going to die, Jinjja!" I said as I stomped my foot, They all laughed and I smiled, "Saengilchugha, princess!" They all yelled as I bowed and thanked them. 

"You guys almost gave me a heart attack.. But, i'm very grateful. Kamshahabnida! Saranghaeyo!" I said as I bowed again. 

We all group hugged and V yelled, "Time to celebrate!" And everyone cheered, "Where?" Sehun asked, "I rented a club only for us, and its good for only 30 people but we're 24 so.. Sha'll we?" Suho said. And everyone cheered, we took selcas and new pictures for the polaroid room. We got to the bus and I sat between Luhan and Kai, Luhan rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on his. I was terribly tired but who cares? Better to miss sleeping than miss partying on your day right? I closed my eyes to rest and well, I fell asleep.

"Hee Jae, Ireona" Luhan said as I woke up.

We headed into the club and started to have fun to out fullest. But before that, Suho told everyone not to drink any alchohol for 'safety' needs.

"Aigoo, thanks to much for tonight Suho!" I thanked as he smiled and patted my head.

We all washed up and headed to our beds.

"Hee Jae ah! It's Christmas in 2 days." Taemin said.

"Yea, I guess we'll be celebrating it here. In this villa," I said.

"Jalja. Happy birthday." He smiled.

"Gomapta, Jalja Taemin-ah." I replied.

---

Hey loves, i'm sorry for short updates. D.O Fangirls. Please look forward to my surprise later!

-dazecyoon/ohmyboyxo