Turn of Events

Turn of Events - Short chapter before the Epilouge

Hey guys, before we start everything, I just wanted to say that this is totally not the end (:

This chapter is months away from the last chapter, so in this chapter, you'll see like some clues or something.

-dazecyon

__________

[ dazecyon's POV ]

October 10, 2014

I have decided to leave without any words, I had to do this for my health. For the past months, the company hasn't taken care of me at all and didn't give me treatment when I was sick. I didn't want to do this but I had to, I also need to take a break from everything. Please understand me. This has no connection with Kris' departure, i'm not doing this because he did it, i'm doing this for my health, please support me. To EXO-M, please keep the group balanced and work hard! To EXO-K, I hope you guys could also support EXO-M, and me. Please tell SHINee and BTS that I will never forget our past memories. I will return once again, I promise to keep in touch. Please support my future, I love you EXO. Please comfort our EXO-L's, they must be very worried about me, no, us. They must be worried about us. I will soon post a picture on Instagram as an apology for them. I love you guys, please forgive me.

Lu Han

"D-Did he really mean that?" Suho asked worriedly with his eyes widened. This year, Kris has filed a lawsuit after a month of Hee Jae's accident. Kris left the same way as Luhan did, but not with a letter but with the reports. This was all sudden, but the group felt dead while Hee Jae was gone.

"When Hee Jae-" Kai was saying, but he was cut off by Lay.

"Shh, you don't need to say it.. We already know." Lay said dreadfully.

"What are we gonna do? The fans are going crazy on my page!" Sehun complained as he showed his phone to the other members, filled with fans' comments, asking if it's true that Luhan left.

"I-Is he really doing this?" Sehun asked as he tried to hold back his tears, we all know that Luhan and Sehun got along very well and it's obviously hard for him to accept this.

"We have no choice, you already saw how unhealthy he was, we need to let him rest." Xiumin said as he sat on the couch beside Lay.

"I need to talk to him." Sehun said as he walked over to the kitchen stool and sat. He started typing on his phone while his tears were starting to roll onto his warm cheeks.

After a few seconds before Sehun was about to click "Send" there were 2 ringtones going around the silent dorm.

"It's Kris!"

"It's Luhan!"

"Just answer them already!" Sehun yelled as he quickly ran to the living room.

"Luhan?" Sehun asked as he took Xiumin's phone and placed it near his ear. "Luhan, where are you? We need to t-" Sehun said as he was quickly cut off by another sound.

"I said put me on the damn speaker!" Kris was saying while Tao's phone was thrown to Xiumin who was beside Sehun.

"Yes, Kris?" Xiumin asked.

"Is Luhan on?!" Kris asked.

"Y-Yes." Luhan stuttered.

"Luhan! How could you leave?! I know that I left but why are you doing this?! What about the fans? They're worried! You need to st-" Kris was nagging, but Luhan spoke up.