A date with JongIn

I got out of bed and peeked on the kitchen, I saw D.O cooking pancakes, Xiumin on his phone scrolling, Luhan playing games and Sehun making random noises.

As I saw that, my smile formed a frown...

'Gah, I remember before I left for Korea...' I muttered.

"Oh? Hee Jae-ah, good morning, are you alright?" Sehun asked.

"Oh.. I just remember before I left for Korea... Every time I woke up in Cali.. It was all like this." I answered with my head down.

"Oh, you must be homesick." Xiumin said while leaving his phone and bended his knees to see my face.

"Mm.." I said as I nodded.

Xiumin held my face and said. "Chin up, your tiara is falling, princess." 

I smiled in response.

I called out all the members as they all hurriedly to the living room.

'Oh no! my date with Kai is in a few hours!' It popped in my head.

I then saw Kai walking up to me.

"Get ready for later, remember.. pastel!" Kai said as he kissed my forehead and went downstairs to the living room.

I blushed and walked down the stairs.

I sat between Suho and Lay.

We all ate and finished.

Beakhyun and Chanyeol were assigned to do the dishes.

I went upstairs to check my phone and there were nothing but InstaGram likes and comments.

I went back to the living room and watched dramas and shows..

2 hours have passed..

I ran back to the room and rummaged through my closet to find the dress my mom gave me, just in case I was going to a party or something.

While I was rummaging through my closet Lu came and said.

"Um... what are you doing?" he asked with a puzzled face. Holding an ice cream cone.

"Oh, Im looking for my dress." I answered as I looked at him.

"Wae? what's the ocassion?" He asked.

"I'm going on a date Lu." I responded as I continued to rummage.

"With who?" He asked.

"JongIn, ~" I responded.

"Wae wae wae?! Why him?" He asked with a frowning face.

"It's just a date, besides I couldnt reject." I answered.

"Wae? Is he your bias? do you like him?" He asked..

"Aniyo, I just didnt want him to feel like I didnt like him. I mean I do, but only as a brother."

"Ya! is this pretty?" I said as I walked up to him while holding the dress.

"Omo, very pretty!" He said.

"Oh! I heard my favorite show's jingle! Gotta go!" He said as he hurried downstairs.

I chuckled and went to Kai's room and peeked.

I could see, he was trying on some clothes too.

As soon as he noticed me, he complained "Ya! youre not suppose to see the groom before the wedding!" 

"Huh?" I said with a puzzled face.

He patted my head in response.

"Is this what youre going to wear?" I said as I was looking at him, wearing a beautiful white tux.