Noted villa, creepy villa

"Why does my phone always interrupt good moments?" I exclaimed, everybody stared at me, I took my phone and checked the number. Guess who, yes. The murderous damn voice. "Guys.. Should I?" I asked, and they all nodded.

I answered the call and put it on speaker, but I didnt say a word,

"Hmm, Hee Jae dear. How are you?" he said.

"Miss me?" He chuckled.

Kris took my phone from my hand and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo? How may I help you? Who is Hee Jae? And why would I miss you?" Kris asked as I chuckled. Kris gestured me to be quiet and I closed my mouth.

"Oh.. Biyane. Have a good day sir." The murderous voice said as Kris hung up.

Everyone bursted into laughter and we continued our thing, yes. Karaoke.

They dared me to sing an english song, guess what. OPEN ARMS.

I did a duet with Baekhyun, D.O and Chen. And I did Luhan's part.

At the end, they all applaused and commented.

"You're totally going to debut early." Taehyung said.

"Perfecto, " Key said.

"I love the high parts! Amzing" Jonghyun stated.

They all commented positively and I was blushing like a tomato and I thanked them.

It was getting late so we all had to wash our faces.

9:00 pm

"Good Night!" Everyone said as we all headed to our rooms.

I got in the room with the rest of my roomies and we got on the bed. "Ahh.." I groaned as I got at the middle and tried to reach out for my phone at the table. Onew passed it to me and I thanked, "Thanks." And he nodded. I clapped and the lights closed. V was beside me, so he turned and his eyes met my face. I was just scrolling through my phone and looking at the news. The blanket was up to my mouth and he pulled it, the blanket is now up to my waist and I said. " Why'd you do that?" I stopped scrolling and looked at V, but my phone was still up in my hands.

"Gwaenchanhayo?" He asked as he slipped his hands under the pillow. "Gwaenchanha." I said as I put back the blanket to my mouth and to face my phone and started to scroll again. "Liar," He chuckled as he faced the ceiling and put his right arm on his forehead. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "You're worried that youre gonna die tomorrow, " He said. I didnt say a word and continued scrolling.

"Well, just dont worry Hee Jae, we're gonna protect you no matter what."  He said as he faced me. I smiled and started to say long things, "You know, you sound like you're on BTS BOMB or something. Sounds like you're talking to your fans, like. "Hey ARMY, We're going to help you no matter what." I chuckled. And I continued, "Did you know?" I asked, "Mo?" He replied. "You guys only used to exist in my posters, wallpaper, phone and music list. and on the web..

But now-" He cut me off and replied, "Now we're in one villa with you?" I nodded as he continued. "I know that feeling, as I started training and started to meet the other members, It felt like I was a big fan of them. I met the EXO hyungs and SHINee hyungs and it felt exactly like what you're feeling right now. We got closer and now.. look where we are." He said.

"Thats good, I wonder... When are my members coming? I miss training, even if things happen all the time. But, Taehyung. Even if I debut, please.. I hope you guys wouldnt think of me as a plastic rookie who used you in the past. Jebal, " I said. He patted my head and nodded.

"Promise?" I asked, and he nodded again. I lowered my phone's brightness as a sign of 'im-going-to-sleep" and Taehyung smiled and kissed my forehead. "Ya you're not suppose to be doing that, ara?" I said. "Arasso, arasso." He said. I turned off my phone and closed my eyes. "Good night," I said. and he repied with the same words. "Can I atleast hug you?" He asked, "Hug D.O instead," I chuckled. "Jebal, Hee Jae-Ah ~~" He whined. "Ne, ne. But no touchy!" I joked. and he put his arm around my waist.