chapter 1

Author's pov

Starting the week being late in college was the worst jennie wanted , but here she was lying like a dead body on her bed. Until her alarm rang.

"why the hell people are against my sleep" jennie said switching off the alarm. "It was my mistake I should I grow up now I shouldn't watch those masturbating videos now , but he was so hot" jennie said sitting in her bed.

"Are you talking to yourself" irene jennie's roommate said opening door slightly. "No I dreamed about someone" jennie said getting up to get ready "was he handsome" irene asked "god" jennie said and entered her bathroom to do her morning stuff.

"Why don't I meet such boys" irene said closing the door. After bathing jennie hurriedly packed her bag and went out of her room. "Breakfast?!" Irene asked "don't have time I got up late" Jennie replied.

"Who told to watch porn at night" irene said making Jennie stare at her "how did-" "what do you think I won't notice I was teenager aswell" irene said.

"I am leaving" Jennie said and ran to save her face from her unnie like roommate. "Kid these days" irene said and continued to chug on her bread piece.

At university

Jennie came into her lecture hall and saw most of the front seats were empty. She came and sat at the front row seat far away from other and played her fav song willow from taylor swift   soon enough she saw someone siting beside her. In such a large hall why is  he siting beside me  jennie thought.

The professor came and started the lecture "ok so coming to the last topic of today I will be giving you guys a project and you will be completing them in group of two people" the professor said.

The person beside jennie made a sound to have her attention "umm hi if you are comfortable can we both form a group" the person said.

"Ofcourse" Jennie replied "so how about after today's lectures lets meet at the near by coffee shop to discuss about it" the person said.

"Okay alright" Jennie said the person who was beside her gave her his mobile to enter her number "your name" jennie asked.

"Oh I am kim jongin" jongin said. "Hi I am Jennie" jennie replied. "So the coffee shop is final right" jongin asked. "Yesss Ofcourse" Jennie replied. after their  lectures finished both reached the coffee shop near their college

a long hour of  discussion and repeated coffee rounds both decided the works they will be doing "so jongin which major are you doing" jennie asked " i am majoring in arts i've to open my own dance studio" jongin replied "what major are you doing" jongin completed "oh i am majoring in business studies i've to  manage my dad's business althoug  i am bad with numbers" jennie said. 

after finishing their coffee's both went to home as  soon as you got in you got  a notification from kimkiya showing that he is going live again "did  i follow him, how horny am i" jennie said placing her bag on table and logging in to see his video.

jennie  was watching as a guest not brave enough to  make herself public. she watched many people of both genders men and women were there aswell. jennie  shut the chatbox not wanting to give her attention to other people. 

the person she  were waiting for came wearing bring red boxers with white bears on it. she watched as his fingers lazily rubbed over his stomach and chest resting on his d!ck. "wahh!! there are 389 of you  guys already" kimkiya said. "you guys love me  so much" he completed.

she made herself comfortable when she saw him pulling down his boxers making everyone she is d!ck . he let out a low grown as he became fully errect he wasn't saying or teasing much tonight she noticed "did he had a bad day" jennie thought to herself. she came out of her imagination by a moan and watched kimkiya strocking his d!ck.

jennie removed her panties and slid her fingures in her p*ssy she teased herself in the same manner he used following his slow motions that he favored. the free hand of him moved out of the frame and came in with a bottle of lube. he squirted some of his palm and immediately covered his d!ck in the slippery substance. 

he moaned while cumming "fu$k" he whispered to himself. jennie found herself mirroring everything he did, slipping the finger inside you and playing with yourself. 

she waited patiently for him knowing the sight of him reaching climax was well worth the wait. he was close that much you knew. his thighs twitched with the need for release his fingers moved fasters and she could tell the teasing has come to an end.  

she matched his pace her eyes taking him in. his chest began to heave and she felt the familiar build up spreading  through her limbs. kimkiya's moans sand through her earbuds and she watched his hands slow to a stop as his release shot out of him. painting his chest and stomach in white. 

he was catching his breath as he took his fingers and scoopedsome of his cum off his stomach. he seemed to look over it a bit before sitting up and leaning towards the camera. for the brief moment she thought he was going to show his face but he stopped till she can see his lips.

"god he has such a nice lips they are so pink and thick. he lifted his finger with cum and licked it before smirking to the camera. "i'll see you guys next time" he said before shutting the video off.

jennie sat back in shock before shutting the tab of the dirty deed she saw and did. she went to his bio to know more about him. "his name is kai" jennie thought to herself "woah he is same age as me" jennie said loud. 

she got up to the bathroom to  clean herself before sleeping.

                               ~🐻~