chapter 11

Jennie's stomach was in knots. Her head was reeling. “I figured it out the day I came over here. When I came into your bathroom.” jennie let out a dry laugh, “Probably at the exact same time you saw my computer.” she took another step closer to him. “I promise, I had no idea it was you until I came in here.”

Jongin nodded, “I believe you.” He smiled gently, “So….you figured it out when I did. Were you ever going to tell me?”

There was a slight tilt of Jongin’s lip that made jennie think he was starting to tease her.

“Yes, but then you kissed me! And Chanyeol threw up and you….the next day…” jennie felt herself growing hot remembering the day after the kiss. “I guess I still haven’t fully wrapped my head around it.”

“Do you like me?” He asked her, the curl of his lips growing.

Jennie knew she wad flushed with embarrassment. “Yes.”

Jongin smiled fully, “That’s a relief.” He stepped toward her, placing his hands on her hips. “For a second there I really thought you were going to leave me hanging.”

Jennie couldn’t help but laugh. "I’m going crazy over all of this. Forgive me for not being fully articulate right now".

Jongin chuckled and pulled jennie closer to him, “I won’t lie, it’s kind of nice to know I drive you as crazy as you drive me.

Jennie couldn’t wrap her head around this fact. That Jongin actually seemed to have feelings for her. Yet here she was, in his room, staring into his gorgeous brown eyes while his hands slid from her hips around her back. He was smiling softly as he leaned towards Jennie and pressed his lips to hers. She felt her head swimming as his lips moved against hers. Jennie didn’t think she’d ever really wrap her head around the fact that Jongin liked her. Even as he kissed her in his bedroom.

All thoughts left Jennie's head quickly when Jongin deepened the kiss. He nibbled on her bottom lip and she let him slide his tongue into her mouth. She let out a noise of happiness, savoring every movement and every taste that was Jongin.

Jennie felt him tug her forward, leading her closer to his desk. He spun them both around, lips never leaving hers as he lowered her down into his computer chair.

He boxed jennie in, his hands perched on either arm rest of the chair. He slowly pulled away from her, leaving her completely breathless.

Jennie  looked up at him confused, was he really going to expect her to get school work done after he kissed her like that?.

Jongin smiled sinfully down at her as if he were reading her thoughts, “I have one more confession,” He murmured gently with another nip at her lips.

Jennie could barely register his words. She was sitting in the exact chair she’d watched him perform in numerous times. “What is it?” she croaked out, her voice already gone just from his kisses.

“I’ve jerked off on this exact chair so many times. And do you know what got me off?” He leaned in further, jennie could feel the heat of his breath ghosting over her lips.

Jennie shook her head, no longer trusting herself to speak out loud. Jongin had officially invaded all of her senses and she was letting herself get lost in him completely.

“You.” He answered lowly.

Jennie whimpered out loud, tilting her chin up and finding his lips again. The kiss was heated now, her hands sliding around his neck as she held him close to her, trying to convey her emotions inside of the kiss.

He ended the kiss slowly, leaning back enough to be able to look into her eyes. “Now I’m going to get you off in this chair.” he told jennie before promptly dropping to his knees.

Jennie felt all of the air leave her lungs. Her ears were ringing as blood rushed through her body and her mouth went dry.

Jongin’s hands had moved to Jennie's jean covered thighs and his eyes washed over her with such hunger it made her core ache. When his gaze got up to hers he gave her legs a squeeze. “Take off your pants,” He whispered hoarsely.

Jennie moved before her brain could catch up to what was going to happen. She was done overthinking this. She  wanted to let go, to feel, to drown in Jongin

Her jeans were tight and she felt a little ridiculous at how much wiggling it took to get them down her legs. Although, the look on Jongin’s face made it well worth it.

He sat back on his legs with his mouth hanging open as he watched Jennie. “I changed my mind,” he finally spoke after a moment, “I want you naked.” He locked his eyes on hers, “Take it all off.”

                                ~🐻~

Should I update again today or tomorrow the last ch is ready