chapter 13

"Jongin , don't you think you should stop doing lives anymore" jennie said. "Why , its not that my face is shown in lives and my identity is not leaked too" jongin said.

"Yeah , but I am not comfortable with you doing that kind of lives you know" jennie said slightly hesitated. "I thought we sorted this out" jongin said slightly frustrated.

"Jongin , babe you need to understand  I-I-I think you should stop or-" jennie stoped when she saw jongin glaring at her. "You are at it again , I don't want to stop kim jennie can't you f*cking  understand a little thing" jongin said blasting on jennie like a monster.

"You are always forcing me to stop it mind your on business please" jongin said

After a little while,

"Jennie , baby I am sorry , I shouldn't have said it in that tone" jongin said hugging jennie who was laying on the other side of bed.

"Jongin I think we should sort it out" jennie said getting up. "What do you mean , you are not leaving me right" jongin said with tears in his eyes.

"See , I can't let others see the thing which belongs to me either you take it as jealousy , insecurity or orthodoxity.  Either your account or me choose one" jennie said.

"Jennie listen to me" jongin said hugging jennie again "no , how would you feel if i start to show myself to other here , should I do a show too , should I rip my clothes off too" jennie said.

"I would feel bad , it's mine" jongin said massaging jennie's breasts. "That's why am telling you to close it delete all videos and start new life" jennie said.

"Ok" jongin said putting his hands under jennie's top "stop it you pervert" jennie said slapping jongin's hands off.

"I want it" jongin said placing his under her top again. "Come in bedroom then"..

                               ~🐻~

the official end ch guys...I promise...