chapter 12

Gone was the quiet voice of comfort Jongin used. Now the tone was different, but it was one that Jennie had heard many times before.

Jennie did as she was told, arousal warmed her entire body as she undressed in front of him until she was completely bare. “What about you?” she eventually found the voice to ask him, unable to handle so much focus on herself.

He chuckled lowly, “You’ve already got to see me naked a few times. That’s not very fair since I haven’t seen you yet is it, honey?”

Jenni felt the heat of a blush rise to her face. She shook her head silently as Jongin scooted closer to her. His warm hands were back to her thighs. He used the slightest pressure to push her legs apart. Jennie felt the sudden shyness of exposure. It had been a good while since she’d been with another person like this.

As if sensing Jennie's reluctance, Jongin leaned forward and pressed sweet kisses to her legs. She felt a shiver run down her back as his breath tickled the sensitive skin. She let out a soft hiss as his teeth came out and nipped where his lips had been.

His eyes roamed all over her body, soft and secure. “You’re gorgeous,” He whispered, leaving another kiss dangerously close to her core. “I can’t wait to make you cum for me.” With that he leaned forward and brought his tongue in between Jennie's legs

Jennie's mind went blank, her legs subconsciously spreading further apart for Jongin. His tongue was swirling over her clit and she couldn’t stop the noises that immediately left her lips. She felt his hands slide up and down her thighs, his own noises of contentment vibrating against her skin. His eyes glanced up at jennie and one of his hands cupped her titties.

Jennie felt his fingers tease one of her nipples. She cried out, her hips subconsciously moving against Jongin’s tongue. She felt her body begin to tingle, her toes curled at the feeling of pleasure building.

Jongin paused, sitting back and looking over jennie His hand dragged down her chest and abdomen slowly, leaving a fire in its wake. They both watched his fingers dance down between her legs. Very slowly he slid a finger inside of jennie. She felt her chest burst with air and her back arched away from the chair.

Jongin hummed thoughtfully, he whispered a curse before leaning back in and fluttering his tongue over jennie's. clit. With the added stimulation of his finger she felt herself beginning to topple of the edge. She moaned out his name as one of her hands found its way into his thick brown hair. “I’m close,” she whimpered to him, not quite able to say much more.

Jongin moaned in answer. Jennie felt his finger curl up inside of her. His mouth and tongue moving in sinful ways. Her grip in his hair tightened and she moaned his name as her body reached its climax. She felt all of her limbs go weak as Jongin pushed jennie through her orgasm. When she finally came down from her high Jongin left a wet kiss on the inside of her thighs.

He stood up and leaned forward, pressing his lips passionately against hers. “God, you’re sexy,” He whispered between kisses.

Jennie whimpered helplessly as he pulled away slowly. “Be mine?” He asked her quietly. He stood up quickly, “I mean,” he fumbled over his words, “I’d be yours...we’d be….” He laughed nervously, “I’m sorry. Let me try again.” He leaned forward and cupped Jennie's cheeks. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Jennie grinned happily, “Yes, of course I will.

He kissed her again, her heart fluttered in her chest. When Jongin pulled away jennie gave him a knowing look. “You know….I came over here to study….”

A wolfish grin spread across his lips. “Or….we could study after…”

“After what?” Jennie asked