chapter 2

coming back from school wasn't exciting much till jennie got the notfication from the special person.

"hey guys, college has started for me [yeah am still in college] so i'll try to be more active that's why i've a special live for you guys tonight wait for it"   

"i am not addicted to him right , i can miss his live i've too much work to do" jennie said soon enough she was siting on her study table "i'll  just finish my work soon"  jennie said writing the topic of her assignment. 

"huh, now dishes time when will irene unnie come from her college is she staying at someone's home" jennie saiid to herself while washing dishes. "he said his college started what if he is in our college" jennie though "finally finished" jennie said removing gloves and apron

she went to her bed with laptop. when the notification of him going live popped up, she was quick enough to click on it. at first he wasn't on the screen but then she watched him walking in wearing  a pair of loose basketball shots low on his hips.

he was adjusting something above the screen his arms moving in a way that had her stomach churning already. he wasn't even doing anything sexual but she was  so far gone.

suddenly she could hear something very clearly rubbing against the microphone before she saw the mic enter the frame. kimkiya also named kai sat down at his desk.

the end of the mic sitting right infront of his perfect pink lips. she couldn't see his face but that was perfectly fine with her the rest of  him was gorgeous enough, she wasn't sure if she could handle seeing his whole face.

he seemed to be adjusting a few more things before he finally smirked playfully towards the camera. "hello" he whispered "you guys wantd to hear my voice in ASMR right" he paused clearly reading the responses in his chat he chuckled lowly "to be honest this is my roommates mic he let me borrow it he'd throw a fit if he knew what i was using it for" his words were nothing but low whispers.

he wasn't speaking in  a sexual manner but jennie was already wet just listening to him. "how was my first day of classes? boring to be honest" jennie loved the fact that they both started school on the same day. her schedule and life seemingly matching up just a bit. 

"so......what do you want me to talk about or do?"he had a hint of his innocence side but he was clearly trying to keep his voice low and steady.

"dom or sub? i fancy myself a switch" "favorite kink? sensory play on me or my partner. also edging" jennie smiled anyone could have guessed the edging. 

"do i've  a porn genre? not really i'm not one for porn to be honest. i like being on this side of lense" he bit his bottom lip and chuckled "maybe i should add exhibitionist to that kink list" 

jennie did something she had never done since watching kai;she opened the chat. it was flooded with comments and spam and she wondered he was even choosing questions to answer.

"do i talk dirty? sometimes" a pause "you want to hear it? maybe in a bit,  be patient" he was smirking again. damn, what a slight tilt of his lips can do to her.

"my favorite colour? Red"   

"i don't drink" 

"i've had one sexual partner"

"no one in my life knows i do this" 

"i'm not ashamed, i just like the anonymity of it all"

"my favorite food is chicken" 

"i don't have any tattoos" 

"the kinkiest place i've had s*x was a restroom in a dingy bar...i don't recommend it. it was gross" he laughed at himself and jennie  took that moment to be brave.

what's your pet name to use? she clicked send and watched it get swept away with the handfull of other questions and comments.

"my  favorite pet name? honey"

jennie's breath caught in throat. he saw it. he saw it and answered. her finger shookass she typed once more.

"why honey?" he answered it almost instantly, she was shocked "all my friends call me bear and bear loves honey" 

that was so cute what the fuck as this guy? she shut off the chat her heart unable to handle interacting with him anymore

"let me ask you all something" his  tone changed and everyone waited eagerly "are you guys sweet like honey" he lifted his arm adjusting the camera angle until it only showed his chest and lap. the mic was lowered , jennie could still hear his light breathing as he shed himself of his shorts, leaving him naked before her.

"you wanted dirty talk? here's what we're going to do" his fingers slid up and down his thigh softly and jennie watched him come to life "you are going to do this with me, understand? take your pants off, but don't touch yourrself yet"

she obeyed him without a second thought. pulling down her shorts and panties, tossing them off her bed to deal with later. "did you do that for me? you listen so well, honey" his soft whispering voice was almost like a purr, it sent goosebumps over your skin "you like watching me touch myself don't you?"

she shuddered, jennie wouldn't be in this exact position if she didn't. she closed her eyes for a moment imaginig him there with her as his words echoed in her mind. "touch yourself for me" he whispered. 

she did as she was told , sliding a hand in between her legs and finding herself wet already. she teased her clit slowly, knowing he had started strocking himself by the sounds coming through her earbuds.

"mm..just like that honey. go slow, i want to feel everything i'm doing to you right now" jennie kept her eyes close enjoying the moment and imagining him there imagining his hands in place of yours imagining his lips near her "you are so good for me" kai kept going. he moaned lowly "you make me so hard. i just want to be inside you"

she slipped a finger inside of her, quickly bringing in a second to fill further. she had to bite her lip to keep quiet. he'd never talked this much before, and not watching him was doing more to her than it  ever had before. 

"do you like that?" he whispered "the idea of me buried deep inside of you?" he moaned louder this time "you feel so fucking good ,honey. so so good for me" 

     she whimpered , either he was good at dirty talk or he was enjoying just as much as jennie was. she moved her hand to the sound of his , he was already going so fast she had a feeling he wasn't going to last as long as tonight. she didn't care you were close too.

he groaned "god, you're so soft. moan for me , let me hear how good i make you feel" 

she couldn't irene wasn't going to be home for sometime but still why take risk. "do you want to cum with me? we can cum together. i want to feel you clench down around me as i fill you up" 

"fu*k am so close" he whispered. 

"fuck cum now, i am about let it all out" kai said as jennie was around her orgasm aswell both cum togther. "you did so well ,honeybun" kai said

"fu*k my friend is going to kill me" kai said wipping the white cum off the microphone."guys i am so busy with my school currently i'll try to come often" kai said and you switched the video off going to bathroom to clean and sleep now.

                               ~🐻~

I hope it didn't became boring