chapter 3

Author's pov

"Okay, so here's the list of expenses we were given to list and track with the bookkeeping techniques we went over today." Jongin slid the packet over to jennie and she picked it up to review it carefully.

"Okay, why don't we build the spreadsheet while we're here, and then we can split up the formal questions we have to answer and turn in on friday?" jennie asked him, setting the paper down and pulling out her laptop.

"Do you know anything about Hype?" Jongin asked. "No," You answered him, "but I think it's mostly for us to have a shell to work with. We have their motto and their general business needs so it helps us apply those different concepts we discussed in class this morning."

both of them had left class together and walked to the coffee shop in a comfortable silence. however, once she watched him gulaped half of the smoothie in under 7 minutes he got more life to him. he started more conversation and not just about the project. 

there was something about him that was enrapting. his brown eyes were always drawing her in, distracting jennie from her purpose and goal of getting homework done as quickly as possible and getting out of there. jongin was cute,way too cute and jennie could see herself crushing too hard on him. 

so she avoided looking at him too much. making jongin understand the project and him getting it too was worse for her someone this hot,sexy should not be ridiculously nice and smart as hell.

the two of them moved through the first assignmnet of their project quickly, but they knew it was just the beginning and many hard things were about to come in their way. both of them set up the plan to sit in the same coffee shop after wednesday's class as jongin was free on that day only due to unknown reasons.  

jennie was surprised how easily she made it through hanging out with jongin without her heart exploding. soon enough both of them completed their stuff and walked to their home.  

Sunday night came around jennie was ready to relax and binge-watch a lot of really bad television shows. She ordered some food in and settled back.

She was four episodes deep when her phone notified of a new email. Jennie saw where it was from and immediately grabbed her laptop to open the porn website.

Regardless, Kai was going live and jennie was excited as hell to see him.

Logging in she saw a bare chest and body ready to steal someone's girl. Not seeing him for 2 weeks jennie felt like missing him.

“I know I said I’d be on less from college but I drunk ordered something Friday night and I figured I’d share it with you guys

His low, flirty voice was already sending tingles through jennie's entire body.

Kai went somewhere in his room to bring out what he ordered. Coming back to his seat he showed  a s*x toy. "You know i've never used these kind of stuffs but I really wanted to use them and so I drunkenly ordered them" kai said fidgeting with the toy being nervous.

He put the toy on his desk and leaned back in his computer chair. His fingers slid up and down his stomach and chest. God, his hands were beautiful. Why was everything about this man so attractive?

“Wow, you guys are really into this.” He sat up a little bit. “Good. We’ll all enjoy ourselves tonight.”

“You guys really like these jeans on me, huh?” He stood up and turned around slowly.

F*ck

Jennie said getting turned on by seeing how tight the jeans was on the area around kai's d!ck.

Kai threw his pants off and  jennie that noticed he wasn't wearing underwear

He chuckled, his sinfully low chuckle and jennie knew she was already so wet for him. She watched as his cock sprung free, he was already hard.

Jennie laid back against her pillows, watching him as he relaxed back into his chair. He hummed deeply and ran his fingers slowly up and down his shaft. “I didn’t think I’d be this turned on doing this.” He groaned as he gripped himself a bit tighter. “But honestly? I’m really into it.”

He stopped moving his hand and leaned forward to grab the toy from his desk. “Should I imagine this is you, honey?”

Jennie felt a chilly wave around her body on the nickname.

Kai reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube. He clicked it open, pouring it directly over his tip. Jennie watched the lube drip down his cock before poured a little more on. He placed the lube back on the desk and began spreading it all over himself. The slick sounds made only proved to turn her on more.

He stopped moving, reaching over with his clean hand and grabbing the fleshlight from his desk. He took the hand covered in lube and used it to lube the hole of the fleshlight. He made a thoughtful noise as he got the toy nice and slick.

He positioned himself against the toy. And went in deep leaving a melodious moan "you feel so good, honey" the toy almost covered his whole d!ck.

Jennie fingered herself while watching him and his moan making her juice spread out more.

"F*ck I am so close honey, are you close" kai whispered in his deep but moaning voice.

Jennie moaned out before she could even stop herself. Kai must have been quite worked up by his new toy if he wasn’t edging himself tonight. Jennie's own hand was moving quickly as well. Her fingers curled up inside her folds and her thumb brushed over her clit.

“Where should I cum, honey? Do you want me to cum inside of you?”

Holy moly

Jennie adjusted herrself, falling to her back where she could still see the screen but her other hand could be brought into the mix. Jennie added a second finger and rubbed her clit with vigor.

“I want to cum inside of you. I want to fill you up.”

Fuck. His words drove straight to her core as she watched his cock disappear into the toy over and over again. He moaned, long and low; his hand stuttered, slowing it’s pace. Jennie could physically see his cock throb with his orgasm.

Jennie pushed harder, her fingers working quickly over her own body until she saw nothing but white as her release washed over her. Jennie tried to catch her breath as she watched Kai pull the fleshlight off and his cum fall out. It spilled onto his lower stomach, making jennie's toes curl at the sight.

“Well,” he cleared his throat, “that was far more enjoyable than I thought it would be.” He chuckled, “I hope you guys enjoyed this little surprise with me. I’ll check in with you soon, okay?” He reached forward and the live stream ended.

"Where did the moan come from" irene asked jennie as she went out from her room to wash her hands.

"Did you make out I thought you were so I didn't disturb you" irene said watching the white thingy on jennie's hand.

"I was just watching porn" jennie said and went in bathroom to wash her hands. "Him again" irene asked.

                               ~🐻~

I hope this chapter wasn't boring and long time no see guys and my last exam is eng on 11th i'll see more after that...