chapter 9

Jennie couldn't breath. She watched Jongin lean back into his seat and start stroking his beautifully hard dick with a low groan. As always she couldn't see his face on the screen but somehow she knew exactly what it looked like. Her brain painted a beautiful picture of what he looked like blissed out in pleasure.

The veins in his arms were prominent and his biceps bulged with the movements he made. Jennie couldn't help but think he was flexing a little more than he usually did. Was it because of her? The idea that he was putting on a show just for her was still so foreign, yet soaked her panties.

She had kissed him, danced with him, felt the warmth of his body next to hers. She knew what his hands felt like as they pulled her through his home. She knew what his lips tasted like when they were pressed against hers.

Jennie lost herself. Pants and panties long discarded to the side, her fingers played with her core while she let her mind wander further into the abyss.

What did his skin taste like? What would his cock taste like heavy on her tongue? What if his noises were because of jennie. Those gorgeous deep moans floating directly into her ears without the medium of a laptop in the way.

What if jennie made him cum?

Jongin's moans were floating into her room, the levels of them getting higher, faster, breathier as he got closer and closer to his end.

She was too quick, moving her fingers inside of herself in a way that she knew would send her straight over the edge. White hot euphoria rushed through her limbs as she cried out Jongin's name.

Jennie leaned back in her chair, toes still curled and limbs still heavy. She blinked her eyes open just in time to watch Jongin released all over his hand and stomach.

Jennie's breath hitched as she watched him, his stomach heaving to catch his own breath. He reached over, grabbing a tissue and wiping his hands clean. Sitting up a bit straighter he started speaking to the camera, but her own ears were still ringing and she couldn't focus on his words.

The live viewing ended, leaving her with nothing but a blank screen. She was still coming down from her high when her phone buzzed, startling her. Jennie lifted the screen to see a message from Jongin.

That one was for you!😜

jennie stared at the screen blankly for a long time before slowly putting her phone down.

"FUCK"

~🐻~