Awkward

~Ze's P.O.V~

The Skype call between the crew goes on for another hour before Smarty, Tom and GaLm leave to go to sleep. (Y/n) is still fast asleep on me, looking so peaceful. 

"Well buddy, I'm going to get going too." Chilled yawns.

"Yeah, it is pretty late." I say.

"Late? It's early... In the morning.." He laughs. I chuckle with him, rolling my eyes. "But on a serious note. You should tell her how you feel." I look down at the sleeping girl on my lap, feeling my heart beat faster. I nodded my head 'yes'. "Good, alright man, night!" And with that, Chilled ends the call, leaving me in silence. I quickly shut my computer down whilst yawning.

I make sure my arms are securely around (y/n) before lifting her, standing up. I slowly walk out of the room whilst carrying (y/n)'s sleeping form, using my head to turn the light off. I make my way to my bedroom, bumping my hip onto the door to open it. I lay (y/n) on the bed gently before covering her with my duvet. Luckily she's already in her pyjamas.I should get changed. I grab my clothes and quickly change, being too lazy to go to the bathroom, she's asleep anyway. After putting my worn clothes in the laundry basket, I slide into my bed next to (y/n), pulling her close to me.

~The next morning~ Readers P.O.V~

 Sun shines through the window onto my face, waking me up. I sit up tiredly and stretch. With a glance around the room, I notice I'm in Ze's room again. I don't remember coming in here.. But I do remember talking to Ze's friends, I was sitting on him... I must've fell asleep and he carried me though I guess. As I go to move, an arm tightens around my waist. I look down to find Ze curled up next to me, holding onto me like I'm a tree and he's a sloth. I smile down at my best friend, playing with his curly brown hair. I watch out of his window as two Yellow-billed Magpie's cuddle up next to each other in a tree as I continue to play with his soft hair. His body slowly shifts to be laying with his head on my lap.

After a while, the body on mine starts to move as he turns to lay on his back, facing up. Ze clears his blurry vision with a quick rub of his eyes and notices me above him. He notes our position, causing a blush to creep up on his face. He's so cute when he blushes... I stop playing with his hair and he sits up and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Morning sleepy head" I giggle.

"Morning (y/n)" He smiles sheepishly.

I jump out of bed and over to my bag, grabbing my hairbrush and using it, clearing my hair of any knots. Ze sits for a second before standing up and stretching. 

"You good to go get your stuff today? You can move in officially!" He suggests with a smile.

"Of course! I can't wait to officially move out of that crap hole!" I laugh. 

"Awesome, we'll go after breakfast! I'll call for a cab when we're ready."

 ~Little time skip brought to you by boner bait~

After we finish our cereal, we get get dressed and ready to go out. As I'm in Ze's room getting changed whilst he's doing other stuff in the front room. I hear a knock at the door, with Ze answering it. I finish getting changed and quietly open the bedroom and slowly poke my head out sneakily, trying to see who's at the door. They stop talking and I duck my head back into the room.

"Unnoticed like a ninja." I mentally fist bump the air, and maybe possibly physically. I'm glad no one saw me do that. I'm weird... 

The door swings open, knocking my butt and making me jump. I fall to the floor with a squeal, quickly turning to a sitting position to face the door.

"Shit, sorry (y/n)!" Ze says in a panicked tone, rushing to my side. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you just made me jump, that's all." I say, trying to play it off cool when really my backside is in agony. Ze goes behind me and slides his arms underneath mine and stands up, lifting me up with him.

"You good? Does it hurt?" He asks, lightly pressing my butt, sending a pain up my back and down my legs. My face heats up when I realize what's going on. Ze's touching my butt... 

"U-um, a bit.." I say, trying to stop blushing. Chilled appears from the doorway with a questionable look on his face.

"Ze! Are you cupping a feel?" Chilled smirks. Ze looks at him confused before realizing that his hand is in fact, still on my butt. Blush covers his face and he quickly retracts his hand and steps away from me. 

"N-no! I hit her butt and I w-was asking if it hurt!" Ze tried to explain.

"You slapped her butt?" Chilled laughs, finding this situation extremely amusing.

"N-no! I accidentally hit her with the door!" 

"You sure buddy?" 

"Yes!"

"Positive it was an accident and not an excuse to touch some booty?" 

"No, Chilled!" Ze shakes his head. Meanwhile I stay quiet and focus on getting rid of my blush.

"(Y/n), did Ze pound your ass too hard? Does it hurt?" Chilled snickers. I roll my eyes.

"Shut it or I'll whoop your ass!" I jokingly threaten. He raises his hands in defense and backs away. "But yeah, it does hurt a bit."

"We'll get you a pillow to sit on for the ride." Chilled says leaving the room.

"Huh?" I question.

"Oh, Chilled offered to give us a lift to your old place and back, he said he'll help you move in. It makes it easier for us and we don't have to pay for the ride." Ze explains. I respond with a quick nod. 

We finish getting ready and head out into Chilled's car, starting our journey to my old home.

AN~ Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update, I just really struggle with finding time and motivation to write. I really appreciate you guys for sticking with me throughout these 17 chapters. I know I'm not the best writer and I suck at updating, but knowing that you guys haven't given up on me and this story feels amazing. Thank you! <3