Breakfast

Your P.O.V.

I step out of the warm shower, wrapping a red fluffy towel around me. I quickly dry off my body and slip into my clothes. After wrapping my (h/l) (h/c) hair up in a towel, I exit the bathroom through to the bedroom. I close the door and turn to the empty bed. Where's Ze? He must of gotten up. Grabbing my bag, I search for my makeup bag. Once I find it, I walk over to the mirror and apply my basic bits that I always do.

After checking myself out in the mirror a few times, I leave the room. As I close the door, I get a whiff of Heaven, or at least that's sure what it smells like. I follow the scent like a dog and end up in the kitchen.

"Morning'." Ze smiles, turning away from the stove to face me.

"Um, morning." I say, trying to get a glimpse of the amazing smelling food. "What're you cooking?"

"Breakfast. Hope you still like waffles!"

My eyes light up. "I love waffles!" I exclaim, hugging Ze. He chuckles and hugs me back.

"Go sit at the island, I'll bring you you're food" He says, pulling away from the hug to tend to the food. Following his orders, I sit at the island, eagerly waiting for my meal.

~Little time skip brought to you by Ze's royal Canadian booty~

After we ate our heavenly homemade food, we decided to record some more Minecraft for Ze's channel. Let's hope his fans like us repeatedly getting stuck in holes and blown up by creepers!

"Goddamnit Ze!" I yell staring at the respawn menu. We were fighting a mob and he hit me, when I was on my last heart.

"Sorry! I was trying to kill the zombie next to you!" He says quickly, desperately trying to defend himself.

I grunt and click respawn. "Fuck!" I exclaim. "I'm no where near you! Our beds were obstructed from that stupid creeper earlier!"

"Do you know where I am roughly?" He asks.

"Nope! I haven't even got a map anymore..." I sigh. "You can find me, I'm going to make a temporary home!"

"Sure, I'll try to collect your stuff too."

We play for another hour or two, getting Ze plenty of footage. I put the controller down and pull out my phone. 11:48.

"What do you want to do today?" Ze asks with a adorable little smile on his face.

"Whatever you want!"

"Hhmmm..." Ze thinks for a moment, "how about we go for a walk for a bit? We can go to our secret hideout!"

"Oh my God! Our hideout!" I squeal, remembering our little sanctuary.

AN~ That's all for this chapter! I hope you liked it! :D