Introduction

It was a dark evening in Gravity Falls, most children fast asleep, all except one. His name was Dipper. Dipper was not your ordinary child. He was curious, like many, but one thing was odd about him. He talked to himself. Although, in his eyes... he was talking to a friend. A friend that will become very important in this story. So, sit back, get some hot chocolate, (unless it's summer... then get a slushie or something), and enjoy this fun little story about something I like to call...

BILLDIP
------------------------------------
"Do I HAVE to wear this?" Dipper asked.

"Yes. It makes you look like a man!" Bill said, clapping his hands. "And you know how I LOVE men."

"I'm afraid I do," Dipper said, showing off his new suit. "I don't like this. It's too itchy."

"I think it looks great on you!"

"You say that every time I try on something...."

"That's because you look great in everything!" Bill said, twirling around the room.

"You are always complimenting me!"

"That's because you have features that are to be complimented, Pine Tree."

Dipper looked around the room, studying every artifact. There were many, because they practically lived in a gift shop. It has things that were dumb, but Dipper always found something to do with them.
"Do I ever tell you how much I truly love you?" Dipper asked Bill.

"Yes, you do." Bill said, giving Dipper a peck on the cheek.

"Good." Dipper said smiling.

The two men were reading a magazine when Dipper heard his sister's, Mabel's, footsteps rushing up the creaking stairs.
"Noooooo," Dipper said, setting his head into Bill's chest. "Don't leeeaaavvveeee."

"I'm afraid I have to. You know the rules."

"Come back later?" Dipper asked.

"Always." Bill said. He then quickly vanished, leaving Dipper in his room, alone.
Mabel then came into Dipper's room. "Were you talking with your 'friend' again?" she said, laughing at him.

"He's not fake! I keep telling you! He's just... shy."

"Mhm... sure. Because I never get to see him around..." Mabel said, grabbing some gears off of Dipper's desk.

"He needs to follow The Rules!"

"What 'Rules'?" Mabel said, becoming intrigued.

"He can't let anyone but me see him."

"Why not me? You trust me right?"

"I trust you. He might not... I mean, he's never met you."

"That's his fault, not mine."

"I think he knows that."
"Well," Mabel said, walking to the door. "I have to go give these parts to the guy downstairs."
"What guy?"

"Some electrician or whatever."

"Okay, I guess I'll come down too."

"Alrighty, then!" Mabel said, looping her arm in her brother's. "Adventure!"

"It's just downstairs, Mabel."

"I know, I just wanted this to be fun."

The two siblings skipped down the stairs, (Dipper WAS NOT happy about it) and made their way to the lobby of the store, where an electrician was bent down, looking at the computer monitor they had recently purchased.

"Here, you go, Electrician Man!"
Mabel said, handing the gears to the tall, blond man.

"Thank you!" he said, flashing her a smile.
Dipper smiled at how nice the man was. He looked around the room, and thought of something... he looked at the man again... tall, blond man... IT WAS BILL!
"B-..B-...Bill?" Dipper stuttered.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"What... are you DOING here?"

"Um... fixing your computer..."

"But... you said you had to go... you have to follow The Rules!"

"I have NO idea what you're talking about, dude." Bill stood up and confronted Gruncle Stan. "Seems to be working now. Call me if there's anymore issues."

"Thanks, Bill." Stan said. "Now you two, upstairs. It's time for bed."

"Fine...." the siblings said in unison. Mabel ran up to her room, and Dipper stumbled on the stairs to his.

Once he got in his room, he looked around... something was... different. He turned to look at his bed, and there was Bill, laying down, waiting to greet him.

"Oh... hey, babe," Dipper said, brushing his dirty fingers through his tangled hair.

"Hey, we have to talk." Bill said, walking towards Dipper. "I know you were confused downstairs, so allow me to explain..."

"Please do." Dipper said, sitting down on his bed.

"I guess you've never noticed that I'm all over the place when I'm not with you. I kind of... watch over you, I guess. I don't want you getting hurt. But, there's one thing you must NEVER do when you see me doing 'normal people stuff'." Bill said, looking Dipper in the eyes.

"W-... what is it?"

"Babe... please don't confront me like that again. Remember... this is our secret. I don't want anyone knowing I break The Rules sometimes... you don't know what happens if you break The Rules... do you?"

"No... I don't." Dipper said, shuttering.

"We... get executed, babe." Bill said, holding Dipper's shoulders. He could see the tears forming in his eyes. "Please don't be scared. This is a scary situation, I know. But, you see, I have it all under control. You have NOTHING to worry about."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be protecting ME while I should be protecting YOU. I love you Bill, and if something would ever happen to you... I don't know what I'd do..."

"And that's why nothing WILL happen." Bill said, hugging Dipper tightly. "Just... follow the rules I give you, and nothing bad will happen."

"Okay..." Dipper said, smirking. "You know what I wanna do?"

Bill smirked slightly. "What?"

Dipper smiled and climbed on top of Bill. They fell into a long, slow, deep kiss.

"Babe?" Dipper said.

"Yeah?" Bill said, sitting up.

" I love you."

"I love you too." Bill said, slowly falling back onto Dipper.