The Struggle

The next day, Dipper woke up with Bill by his side. It was unusually cold in his room. Dipper rubbed his eyes, and saw that the window was open, snow blowing onto the now messy bed from the night.

"Bill?" Dipper asked, seeing if he was awake. Bill heard his question and stretched. He let out a quiet, "Uggghhhh...." before speaking to Dipper.

"Yeah, babe? Sorry, I'm just a bit groggy." Bill said, looking deeply into Dipper's eyes. Dipper was crying.

"I... I don't want something bad to happen to us... that's all."

"Aw, sweetie... nothing will. Just make sure you follow what I say... okay?"

Dipper sniffed. "Okay..." Bill leaned in and gave Dipper a big kiss.

Bill's hand traveled up Dipper's spine, then to his hair, then to his thighs. Dipper always loved when Bill did this.

"Wait." Dipper said into Bill's kiss. He got up and shut the window. Then, Dipper returned to the bed, easing back into the kiss.

"DIIIIPPPPEEERRRR TIMMEEE FFOOORRRR BRRREEEAKKKFFFAASSSSTTTTT!!!!" Mabel shouted. Dipper broke the kiss and turned his head to the door, rolling his eyes.

"I'll be down in a second!" Dipper said, turning back to Bill, who was already gone. Dipper sighed, and threw himself down the stairs, dejectedly.