Click.

"Is that... a camera?!" Bill screamed.

"It is!" Dipper replied, running to the window.

The couple looked at the camera. Who had been taping them? Did it catch them kissing? Dipper hadn't come out to ANYONE yet, and neither had Bill. The next thing they needed was someone showing videos of the two boys making out to their peers.

"DESTROY IT!" Dipper yelled. The camera then fell out of the window, crashing to the ground.

"I guess we didn't have to," Bill chuckled.

"I hope no one sees those videos..."

"Well, maybe at one point," Bill said. Dipper agreed.

"Holy crap, what are we gonna do?!" Dipper said, realizing the situation.

"Calm down, babe. The camera is destroyed!"

Bill and Dipper look down from the window only to see the camera gone from where it had fallen.

"WHERE DID IT GO?" Dipper screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW." Bill yelled.

"WHATAREWEGONNADOTHISISAWFULWHATIFSTANORMABELFINDSITHOLYCRAPI'MDEAD," Dipper said, quickly.

"It's going to be okay!" Bill said, trying to calm Dipper down.

"NOIT'SNOT,"

"Chill, let's go sit down."

"I'm scared, babe."

"I am too. But we're not going to let that stop us." Bill said, grabbing Dipper's hands. "We will fight through this."

The couple kissed and then laid down to take a nap.

Click. Click. Click.