𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀

~Morning~

"I don't understand why Peril betrayed us..." Clay started in a sad voice. "Because she doesn't want to lose, you great lummox. This is what happens when you're too nice to random killer dragons," 079 shot at him. "That's so sad, I guess she doesn't have any friends," Clay reassured. "Stop feeling sorry for her!" Tsunami ordered. 

~Time skip and scene skip to arena~

"Fellow dragons! Loyal skywings! Visiting mudwings! Honored sandwings guests! We have a full slate of thrilling games today!" A dragon above the queen announced. 

"But first, let me welcome our honored guest, Queen Burn of the sandwings!" Queen Scarlet added. Burn peered at Glory, who was still 'asleep' on the fake tree. "A rainwing pet, this is a frivolous kingdom." Burn snarled, "careful what you say to your allies," Scarlet said. 

"First! We have a newly discovered dragon! Let's see if he can survive the arena first!" The announcer roared as 035 was dragged out of the chamber by two guards with chains around his neck, roaring and thrashing as more acid dripped from his mask. Whispers erupted from the crowd as he was thrown onto the ground. 

"And now, I give you... Starla of the seawings!" A raggy dragon rushed out of the chamber, bloodshot eyes twitching at 035. "Claws up! Tails ready! FIGHT!"

Starla lunged at 035 as he grabbed his head but to almost immediately release her hands and screech in pain as 035's acid burned her talons. Cheers went on as 035 clawed Starla. 035 finally decided to end the fight, his body disappeared as he latched himself onto Starla's face. Wows and screeches came from the crowd as Starla roared in pain and thrashed around, trying to get 035 off her. Within seconds, Starla's body went limp and 035's body came back. 

"Amazing, I've never seen any dragon do that before!" Queen Scarlet roared. Even Burn was amused by 035, he was once again, dragged away and 049 was plopped in. "Here we have another newly discovered dragon! He looks rather bird-like to me! Let's see if he can survive one of the most powerful prisoners we have! I give you, Antartica of the icewings!" A white dragon was dragged into the arena, he snaped his neck towards 049. "Claws up, tails ready, FIGHT!" 

Antartica tried to freeze 049 with his ice but 049 easily dodged him, "Do not worry, I am the cure," 049 said as he slowly made his way towards Antartica with a dark aura around him. Antartica lunged at him but immediately died from 049 touching his face. Antartica crashed onto the ground as the crowd roared and cheered. "These dragons sure are different..." Queen Scarlet growled in amusement. 

"Here comes a third newly discovered dragon!" 682 rushed out of the chamber, growling at the crowd. "The queen has chosen him to fight one of our biggest dragons, I give you, Coyote of the sandwings!" A giant sandwing was pushed out of his chamber by 20 guards, he was almost as big as 682. "Claws up, tails ready FIGHT!" 682 leaped at but Coyote ducked and crunched on 682's head who roared in pain, Coyote broke 682's neck which his body staggered a bit and fell before getting up and chomping Coyote's head off clean. Everyone was dumbfounded at how 682 survived certain death. "Weak," 682 spat at Coyote's body for snapping his neck back.  

"We have plenty of battles coming up! Next, we have another unknown dragon!" 079 was dragged into the arena, electrocuting the guards once in a while.  079 ripped his metallic collar off as another dragon was thrown into the arena. "I give you... Abbott of the skywings!" This one looked rather small and shaggy, his eyes widened when he saw 079 and backed off a little. "Claws up, tails ready, FIGHT!" It took a while but Abbott finally decided to leap onto 079 and claws his wings and limbs. 079 screeched through his screen and sent multiple wires towards his neck and electrocuted Abbott, who was killed by the amount of force. Abbott fell to the ground, roasted with some sparks flowing out of his body. Roars of amusement came from the crowd as 079 was led away from the arena. 

"That's not all from the unknown dragons! We have one last unknown dragon left!" 106 made his way through his chamber, acid dripping onto the sand. "I give you... Clam of the seawings!" A young blue seawing was yeeted into the arena, eye's twitching from annoyance and psychopathy. "Claws up, tails ready, FIGHT!" Clam dashed towards 106 using her scales to stun 106. She leaped at him only for him to fly up, his acid had melted away his chains on his wings. Clam growled, "that's cheating!" She roared as she tried to grab 106, "heh, not when you have dangerous acid covering your whole body!" 106 flew towards the ground and disappeared into his pocket dimension. Clam franticly looked around for 106 until a pair of talons grabbed her tail and started to drag her into a black hole, Clam screeched and clawed at the hands only to have her hands dissolved by the acid. Within a few seconds... Clams face disappeared through the hole as 106 climbed out of it, covered in blood and smiling like a madman. Loud roars and cheers erupted from the crowd after a few seconds of silence. 

"And now! Let's see what happens of two of these unknown dragons meet!" 096 was thrashing around as he was harshly pushed into the arena, making 106 slightly mad. 096 stared at 106 before cowering down as he made his way towards him. Tension filled the sky as 106 went closer and closer, only to find him sit down next to 096 and lick his hand. 096 peered through his hands as he hugged 106. Boos were heard from the dragons as they slowly turned into awws. Even the prisoners were shocked at the two SCPs actions. "This wasn't as thrilling as I expected," growls Queen Scarlet, "pathetic," Burn spat. It took a while before the guards were able to separate the dragons while a few died in progress.