Vlive

While being at the house with the boys, I forgot that I was an idol completely so I waited until about 4:24 to start a Vlive.
While talking to my fans Ryan and the rest of the boys come in. I quickly introduce them and they stay.

I ended the live and kicked them all out so I could get into some pajamas. Literally not even a few minutes after getting into my pajamas someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." I say quietly but loud enough for the person to hear.

Ryan pokes his head in and then steps in. "Hey beautiful" he says and I blush.
"Hi my pretty boy" I reply.

Ryan gets closer and Jumps up on the bed then cuddles up to me. He wraps his arms around me while his head rests on my chest. I just place one hand in his hair while watching TikTok.

"Your guy's TikTok's are kinda cringey." I say while chuckling. "Kane looks so short" I say while laughing even more.
"That's because he is." He says, still in place.
"You're short too." I say back.
"I'm taller than you and Kane. That's better than nothing." He says lifting his head and looking into my eyes.
"Pfft. You wish. I'm wayyy taller" I joke.
He sits up and starts tickling me.
"I wish?" He repeats.

He finally stops and kisses my forehead.
"So, what's it like having an amazing girlfriend?" I asked jokingly.
"Well, for starters you are drop dead gorgeous, you have an amazing personality, and there is just so much more. What's it like having a awesome boyfriend?" He asks in a reply manner.
"Well, it's ten times better than you think." I reply and we just laugh and continue cuddling.

295 words
QOTD- favorite show?
Stay healthy <3