Morning

As I smell something cooking and I hear people talking I slightly sit up and open my eyes. I see Reggie, Oliver, and Kane staring at me. "Uhm... hey?"
"Hey sis, you know you look super ugly while sleeping right?" Kane says and I just roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him. "I'm better looking than
you!" I reply harshly.
Ryan just chuckles with his eyes still on his phone.

Ryan gasps while I chuckle at the fact I threw the pillow at him. "Hey!" He shouted playfully. "What? I bet your an ugly sleeper too!" I say while standing up to clean up the bed. "You didn't look ugly while you were sleeping. They were just teasing you. You looked..cute." Ryan said while smiling a bit. I just blushed and turned my head back to the couch to avoid his eyes.

Later on we were all in the living room just relaxing and watching movies. I stood up to get popcorn while asking if anybody else wanted some and, of course they all did. So, Darren and Ryan offered to help.
Me and Darren were having a popcorn fight while Ryan was making the popcorn and watching.

"Hey, Milli?" Daren says
"Yeah?" I reply
"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He asks while coming closer to cup my face. All I could do was blush. "That was cringey." Ryan says while rolling his eyes. "Dude shush. You're ruining the mood." Darren says and removes his hands.

Ryan and I just lock eyes and all I can think about is how his voice doesn't match his face.

"Ryan?" I ask.
"Yesss?" He says while smiling and coming closer.
"Your voice doesn't match your face. I expected you to sound different." I say while emptying the popcorn bag into the bowl.
"What am I suppose to sound like than?"

312 words used
QOTD- Pink or Green?
Sorry it's short but I'm so tired lmao
<3