First Time

Although I was 19, I had never had sex. I'd never really felt those feelings. However, the way he was touching me made my mind run wild.

I started squirming in my seat a bit, not too much to be noticeable though, his hand still on my thigh.

He chuckles and moves his hand up slightly, making me freeze in my place and clench my thighs.

I've never had this issue before so I'm shocked as to why it'd be an issue now. I mean, Ryan's attractive but I've met a lot of attractive people. Grant it, their looks couldn't really compare to his. The way he always looked so mean but then smiled and made me question whether he was still mean or not.
That pearly, pretty smile. His eyes were just stunning. I look in them and fall in love. The sweet chocolatey brown make you feel safe and warm. He was just like a Disney prince out of a story book. The way he kissed me, made me think there was always hope. His soft, velvety, and pleasant lips felt impeccable on mine.

I were just so confused as to why the simple action of this gorgeous man was making me feel this way.

I wanted to try and see what i could do. As never having sex, I was curious.

I lean on his shoulder, head softly against his neck as I take his hand and move it up higher on my thigh. He was so close, yet so far.

He chuckles a bit and turns to me with a smirk, I see when I lift my head to look at him.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You know what." He replies almost instantly.

I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I started thinking, then decided I should next kiss his neck.

I giggle and place my slightly agape lips on his neck. He jumps a bit but soon relaxes.
I leave wet kisses right underneath his jawline, along with tiny marks here and there.

He breaths out a moan and pulls me into his lap.

I'm not sure what to do now. My heart is racing but I do know, I want him.

I pull him in for a kiss, holding his chin so he can face up and playing with his hair.

He removes the blanket off of us and walks upstairs, still holding me.
He then opens his door and sets me on his bed before getting back up to close and lock the door.

He walks back to the bed, laying me on my back and climbing on top. He kisses my lips, my cheeks, my jawline, and neck.

He reaches to pull the cropped tank top off my head, leaving me in my bra.
I then reach for his shirt, sitting up and taking it off of him.

We both smile and continue kissing. The kiss getting heated within seconds.

We pull away, catching our breaths.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks calmly, taking my hand to hold within his.

"To be honest, I'm a virgin." I pause.

"Oh, well if you don't wanna do-" he starts but I cut him off, "I want you to be my first, Ryan." I say and he just smiles, I kiss him reassuringly.