Dance

We head get into the cars and head over.
The girls, Ryan, Justin, and I in one while the others split between two cars.

I get in the car but just as Ryan begins trying to sit next to me, Aera sits down.

He frowns and sits up front with Justin while I sit in the back with my members.
I glance at him from the backseat through the rear view mirror.
I see him pouting and I chuckle a bit, catching his attention.

He just smirks and turns his attention to just whom was talking.

We arrive shortly after, setting up our equipment and stretching before turning on the camera.

"1,2, Think quick, we are SKULLZ."
I say and we bow.

A few minutes into the Random Dance and I'm already sweating. I almost forget My brother and his friends were watching until a more proactive dance started playing.
My eyes go wide before I start dancing with my members.

Moving my hips, licking my lips, every part of this was gonna get me killed.
The dance isn't too bad but still requires lots of hip movements.

The song finishes and me and members start laughing at each other.
I turn around to be glared at by Ryan.

oh right...

I forgot he was there.

He wasn't the only one staring though. My brother looked shocked and his friends were giggling.

Awkward.

————————————————————

The ride home was awkward.
Very. Awkward.

We dropped the girls off then Ryan got in the back beside me. I stayed silent as we didn't talk since that song started playing.

Is he mad? I ask myself and glance over at him. He's already staring.
My heart slows for a second. I instantly turn red and move my head the other way.

We arrive back and make a run for the door, rushing inside.
I run to my room and struggle opening the door.

Thud.

I hear the door slams and turn to see Ryan running up the stairs.
My eyes widen and I quickly open my door, him just barely slipping in behind me.

He locks the door behind him and glares at me.

"Did you like the dance?" I ask and walk away, pretending not to know anything.

"I did. You did great. But," he pauses "those dances are a bit provocative, don't you think?"

"I'm not sure. I've danced them a lot. It seems pretty normal to me." I say, obliviously.

"I don't know~" "seems pretty clear to me you thought the same."

He gets closer and whispers,
"You looked absolutely stunning."

As I felt his hot breath hit my ear and neck, I got shivers.
I turned to face him as he was behind me and as soon as I do so, he leans in.

Is he gonna kiss me? Does my breath smell? He's so close.... I hope I look good.
Thoughts ran through my mind and I close my eyes, not moving an inch.
I had wanted to be kissed. A simple peck, full kiss or even a tiny make-out session was perfect. I just craved his lips on mine.

"You want to kiss me?" He asks abruptly.
I do nothing but stand there. Heart racing, eyes shut tightly, and unable to speak.

He backs away and I feel his body heat leave from in front of me.
I open my eyes and see him there, looking down.

He moved his eyes to mine and says,
"I'm not gonna kiss you until I know that you're actually okay with that."

I begin speaking but he walks out, leaving me there a falling for him.

Word count: 605
It's been so long! If you have any requests let me know. I take them now.
QOTD: Horror or Disney?
I hope you're all doing well <3