XIII - A confused PD Min

Yoongi opened the door and the boys looked at his direction. Namjoon greeted him a smile showing his sexy dimples. He just smiled back, held the door for a while then they saw Y/N followed him. Of course, this is a surprise to them but they didn't say anything.

Yoongi went to one corner, lied down on his side using his left hand as pillow on the floor. Jimin and V approached him.

Jimin: Hyung, you looked so tired.

No response.

V: Is everything okay with your song now?

He just looked at V and gave his usual no-teeth-showing smile.

This made the 2 decide to leave him and let him be.

A few minutes later, Hobi called them to start the practice... He saw how low Yoongi's energy is so he approached him, too.

Hobi: Hyung, are you good? You look like you need some rest. You could have just stayed at the dorm.

Yoongi: I'm okay. I can just leave early if I get so tired. Anyway, I'm that guy who comes in late and leaves the earliest. I'm a honey...

He said this jokingly with a faint smile...

"I really don't get what's wrong with me. I was fine earlier. I hope this practice sets my mood back..." Thinking while dancing to the beat of their song Anpanman.

After remembering the steps, they set to dance the full song and have it recording... They record and watch then record again and this went on for almost 2 hrs until they got satisfied... they decided to take a break...

He felt he's back... He felt he's all good...

Then he saw her...

Y/N walking in, looking for RM to ask him a question, prolly of their schedule.

He felt so nervous... For some reason, his heart beat so fast specially when she glanced at him. He doesn't like the uncomfortable feeling and it makes him tired. He hates it.

He lay down again, closed his eyes until he heard Jimin calling again to resume their practice...