XXXIV - Y/N: He toyed me!

Y/N's jaw instantly dropped in shock.

Yoongi: Oh shiii... I mean, I like you to help me with something... Sorry for pausing like that...

Y/N felt like a cold bucket of ice was poured on her. 'What the actual fuck is he trying to do?!' She is screaming inside her head.

For what ever reason, she felt so irritated. She is having mixed emotions. Dissappointment? Anger? Relief? All this caused her to lose her mood and it is very evident with the way she almost murders her food.

Yoongi: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-

Y/N: I assumed, my fault. Now continue. *stern and heavy tone*

For the first time, it's Yoongi's turn to get flustered around her. The feeling is new to him. Actually, he is feeling a little scared more than worried because he offended her. He is lost for words.

'Hah! Min Yoongi? Speechless? Scared? Wth..' he thought to himself with a smirk on his face.

A smirk which she saw and misinterpreted.

Y/N: You seem to have enjoyed the mini show you made. *gulping the hot coffee in one go after* I'm glad I was able to bring you fun, SIR. *stuffed her face with fruits* I hope I was able to entertain you. *mouth full* Thanks for the food, it was a good payment. *stood up and left*

Yoongi wasn't able to say anything. He was left on the table, mouth open, too confused to speak. Everything happened so fast that it took him a while to grasp what's going on. On top of that, he swear, he saw something sparkled on Y/N's eyes as she turned around to leave. 'Were those tears? Happy? Why will I be happy offending her? What made her think that?'

He's so confused. But he's sure about one thing, he fucked up big time. He immediately stood up and followed Y/N.

***

Y/N tried her hardest not to show him how affected she is. Hence, her eating everything before leaving to not make him think she walked out. She stuffed her self with the food to push back the lump in her throat. She then swiftly left because she can't control it anymore... He toyed her. Yes, he did! And she can't believe it!

"I hate you!" She muttered between gritted teeth. Tears started pouring like waterfalls from her eyes.

She was originally heading back to her room but she knows her roommate is there working so she decided to follow the first narrow path she saw not knowing where it leads to.

She is walking so fast, almost sprinting, with her head down deaf of her surroundings. All she can hear is her inner thoughts screaming, crying, yelling at her, calling her stupid and easy. She starts punching her shoulder or pinching her arms.

She's not sure how long she's been walking and how far she got but she hears water flowing. She followed the sound and she saw a river. She then ran and sat at the big rock and cried her heart out.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! Fuck you! I hate you!" She repeatedly shouted these words. She doesn't care if someone hears her. All she knows is she is in so much pain. "Why am I sooooooo stupid? Whyyyyy? Why did I for a second think that he could like me?! What the fuck is wrong with me?!" She's now howling...

She kept punching her legs hoping that the pain would ease away but it's not helping.

"UUUUUUUGH! STUPID Y/N! STUUPPIIIIIID!" Yelling her heart out while facing the river.

???: NO, YOU'RE NOT!

The voice made her turn her head around.