seven

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

DANCE OF THIEVES

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

THOMAS SHELBY WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREETS OF SMALL HEAT. There was a lot on his mind, more likely there was one person on his mind. Julie. He hated how he wasn't able to get Julie out of his mind. He hated how his mind would wander to her. She was a mystery to be solved and Thomas Shelby hated how he wasn't able to figure her out.

"Julie." he spoke when he felt a new presence next to him and it happened to be the person who was on his mind. He was starting to get better at telling when she would appear out of nowhere.

 He still remembered how she was able to sneak up to him when they first met. How she was able to surprise him at any moment with just showing up from the shadows. Now he had gotten better at sensing her presence. 

"Your sister and Freddie got back this morning." she informed him. "Tried to follow them but Freddie seemed to know that someone was watching them and got away. He's like a cockroach." she mumbled the last part.

"Should I try to find them?" she asked.

Thomas thought for a moment before speaking again. "No. I already told Jeremiah to keep an eye for them. I need your help with something else."

She walked beside him as he walked towards the Shelby home. However she stopped when Thomas opened the door to his home. She had never been in their home or the betting shop and for a reason it felt like she wasn't supposed to be there.

"Are you coming or not?" he asked when he noticed that she had stopped walking and her uncertain look. She simply nodded and entered the home.

Julie looked around her and saw a small kitchen that had a coal fireplace in it. There was a huge door that had a curtain and she thought that must have been where the betting shop was located.

Thomas was looking at her while she took in the space. "It's cozy." she commented. She wasn't sure what she had expected when stepping inside the Shelby home but it seemed like a normal house.

Thomas then nodded his head towards the curtain and she followed him to the betting shop. There seemed to be a sort of a confrontation going on as they walked in but it was soon dealt with when the man was thrown out.

"It's a good day." Polly spoke while flipping through papers. Polly then raised her head and saw Julie who was standing little further away from Thomas. "I know you." she pointed at her remembering the Chinese girl who had warned her about the raid.