ten

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

DANCE OF THIEVES

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN YOU. Those were the words Julie had said to Thomas Shelby and it had been the truth. Before Julie even started to work for him she knew the things Peaky Blinders did. She knew that Thomas Shelby did bad things.

Since day one, Julie seemed to see the real Thomas and it scared her. She had promised herself that she would stay true to herself. That she wasn't a killer but she had killed a man for him and she would do it again for him. It scared her more than anything what she was ready to do for him.

Julie was on the roof one of the buildings listening to whispers when she heard the talk about the police looking for Thomas Shelby. She listened for a little bit longer until she heard someone say that they had already been at the Shelby home. 

Quickly she started to head towards the Garrison knowing that would be the next place Thomas would be headed if he even knew that the trouble was coming.

It didn't take a long time for her to arrive at the Garrison and she banged the door open and her eyes locked with Grace. "Has Tommy been here?" she asked from the barmaid who looked startled.

Grace shook her head. "No but I heard that the police were looking at him." Just as she said this the door was opened and Thomas casually walked inside like there were no troubles in the world.

Thomas walked towards the backroom and opened the door as both Julie and Grace watched him carefully. The door was now open and he waited Julie to enter before pulling the door closed.

"What the hell?" she asked as soon as the door had been closed. "I heard that the police were looking at you. They are already at Digbeth and they have been at your house."

"I'm gonna have to lie low for a while." Julie hated how calm Thomas was being.

"What's going on?" Julie breathed out.

"The guns are gone." he explained. "Those police are here to kill me."

"Okay. Let's go then." she started to open the door but Thomas forcefully closed it. "What now? Shouldn't we be going?" She was anxious for him meanwhile he was acting like they had all the time in the world.

"We can go to my place." she spoke but didn't let go of the door handle. "I didn't use my name in the lease so even if they know that you left with me they wouldn't find us."

Thomas looked at her for a moment before nodding. He finally let go of the door so she was able to open it. She walked out of the room first and soon Thomas followed her.