4

Author POV
it's weekend and sunwoo is going to have his eyes unblindfolded to check the eyesight healing progress.

as he opened his eyes, everything seemed to be blurry, very very blurry.

"can you see what's ahead of you?"

he shook his head.

"how about this? i have a board with a word right now in front of you, can you read it?", the doctor asked as he placed the board near him.

all he could see was every mix of colours and nothing else, not a single thing can be seen in shape and clearly. he shook his head again.

"it's okay. i will let you exercise your eyes for a little more while and we will see if there's any changes. don't give too much stress while trying to see things and don't be afraid if it's still the same, it's normal for that.", the doctor said and he nodded.

a nurse then pushed him back to his ward room, since he was on wheelchair.

he got back into his bed and just trying hard to see a thing clearly. his eyes got teary very soon as there were too much stress on both eyes. he got frustrated with the situation and started to hit his laps with hands clenching into fists.

"hey sunwoo i- sunwoo!!!", jinyeon went to stop him as she held his hands together.

"what are you think you're doing sunwoo!!!", she concerned. "did you know- wait omg sunwoo your eyes!!!", she exclaimed as she finally looked up to him.

"y-yeah... the doctor said to let my eyes exercise for a while. it will be covered again soon though.", he said.

he actually hoped that he could see her face right now. he's so curious about how she looks like. a person with kind heart and golden hands, should be a pretty person. no, he thinks she's pretty already even without looking her face.

there were no reply from her, not even a hum.

his look got her mesmerised, 'how can someone look so perfect?', she thought.

"hello? earth to hana?", he said.

she got snapped back to reality as she rubbed her nape in embarrassment, "o-oh, sorry i was thinking about something else. what were you saying?"

he shook his head as a smile appeared on his face, "nothing."

"oh, by the way why are you here?", he asked after a while. "ah, uh i was thinking if you've ate breakfast...", she said. he nodded, "i've eaten the hospital food."

"ah okay. then i should get going.", she said as she stood up from the seat.

he immediately attempted to hold her wrist to stop her and to his surprise, he succeed to do so, "w-wait!"

she turned her head to him, "y-you can see my wrist?", she asked. he shook his head as he explained, "no, but i slowly can located your place i think."

she had her mouth agape, amazed by the news.

"o-oh, is there anything i can help?", she asked as she looked at her wrist, which was held by sunwoo. she didn't know how to tell him to let her wrist go.

"can you stay for a while? my friend wanted to see you.", he said. she hummed, "sure.", and she sat back on the chair near him again.

"aren't you going to tell me that im still holding your wrist? do you like it that much?", he suddenly spoke and that made her blushed.

"w-what?! n-no!!!", she said as she jerked his hand away and cupped her cheeks. 'gosh it's so freaking hot, stop blushing jinyeon!!!'

"oh? oh? you're stumbling on your own words~", he teased with a grin. she slapped his arm lightly and he quickly hold her hand and interlocked his fingers.

"y-yah!", she wanted to take her hands back but he squeezed her hand even more. "c-can i hold your hand a while more?", he asked and her cheeks got even redder.

'what's wrong with me... what's wrong with him...'

she hummed as she looked away, trying to not blushed more. excitement filled inside her as she can't help but wanted to scream happily. her heart is beating so so so fast that it can got exploded in any moment. all she hoped now is that he doesn't hear her heartbeat.

"hana..."

she looked at him, "hmm?"

"can i hold your hand everyday when you're here? your hands are so soft.", he said and smiled brightly.

'kim sunwoo can you stop messing with my heart, im dying here...', she thought as she tried to suppress her giddiness.

"s-sure..."

the smile on his face even got bigger, and she smiled like a fool looking at him.

"what are you two doing...?", someone asked as jinyeon looked at the door to see a person standing there. she immediately took her hand away as she stood up.

"it-it's not what you think..."

"oh yes, i think it's what i think. yah kim sunwoo you have a girlfriend before me?!", the person went to headlock the boy.

"yah yah eric sohn stop!!!", sunwoo said as he hit eric's arm. "w-we are just friends eric, and by the way she's hana.", he said.

"hana? oh, hello hana! im eric sohn, sunwoo's best friend! looking forward to see you two acting lovey dovey in the school when he got well and can be discharged!", eric said.

"ERIC SOHN!!!", sunwoo shouted.

"okay okay, sorry dude.", eric apologised.

"i hope you don't mind my friend hana, he's always a weirdo.", sunwoo said and jinyeon giggled softly.

"im hana, nice to meet you eric.", she said.

suddenly her phone rang as she picked up the call, "hello?"

"hello jinyeon, can you help me? there's a few orders to be delivered but the part-timer suddenly took a leave. its really urgent, please say yes!!!", the person on the other line said.

"u-uh... sure. i'll be there in 3 minutes.", she replied.

"oh goodie, thank you jinyeon!!!", and the call ended. "uh guys, i need to go.", she said as she took her bag and left.

"o-okay! b-bye!!!"

she ran to the store as it is very close to where she was. the door was opened as she rushed into the store. "h-hey!", she said as she stopped to catch her breath.

"oh you're here! uh... here!", the person said as he passed her a few plastic bags and told her each address she needs to send them to. she got on the motorbike and delivered those food to the houses.

as she was ranging the door bell of the last person, she got surprised by the person revealed after the door is opened.

"jinyeon?!"

---