13

Sunwoo POV
"why are you running away from me? ashamed of what happened yesterday?", i smirked.

i saw she gulped and rolled her eyes in the next blink of my eyes before replying me, "w-who's ashamed of it?! w-why would i?!"

"i see, bold enough girl. anyways shall we skip school together? okay sure let's go!", i said without listening to her answer and hold her wrist as we started to run under my lead.

"w-wait!", she said and i halted as i turned around, "what?"

"what about your bag?", she asked as she pointed at me. i just shrugged, "i don't know. there's nothing inside too no one will steal them haha."

she just nodded and looked at her wrist. i looked at her wrist too, oh. "im sorry.", i slightly bowed after i let go her wrist.

she shook her head, "it's okay. where are we going anyways?", she asked.

"we are going to-"

i was going to tell her when someone cut me off, "what are you two doing here?! aren't you two supposed to be in class?!" i looked at the back for 3 seconds, oh shit it's the top student that juyeon and kevin always mentioned.

hur hyunjoon, looks like a bad boy but actually the best student. although he's a junior but he's currently studying with senior, well his sexy brain does the work. but anyways...

whenever you are caught by him on skipping school, you are going to be out of the school. and i don't want that to happen to me, or jinyeon too, haknyeon hyung will kill me.

"let's go.", i muttered as i grabbed her wrist again (im sorry!) and ran away with her.

we ran to the school gates to see it's locked. "sunwoo we should just go back in this case.", she said.

i shook my head, "no, do you know how to climb the gate?", i asked and she widened her eyes. "w-what?!"

"we have no time, the guard can be here anytime, quick!", i said as i already climbed over the gate to the other side. "do you need help?", i asked and she shook her head.

she climbed and jumped, safely landed on the ground with a small smile as she dusted her skirt in satisfaction.

"cute.", i mumbled.

"what?", she asked.

"oh, i said that you're cool. now where do you wanna go?", i asked. "acrade?", she suggested and i nodded my head, "sure."

we went to the acrade by bus as i sat beside her. she took her mp3 player out and plugged in her earphones, putting one on her left ear as she started playing song.

i snatched the right side of earphone and put it into my ear.

she immediately looked at me, "hey!"

"what song is this?", i asked.

"i'm gonna love you by d.o and wonstein.", she replied as she slightly opened the window and now enjoying the wind blew to her face.

i smiled, she's beautiful.

i wonder how does hana looks like...

-

we arrived at the acrade as both of us hopped off the bus.

"hey jinyeon. will your brother scold you if he finds out that you're skipping school with a handsome boy?", i asked.

"pfft, i will tell him that im skipping school with a raccoon.", she scoffed and giggled. i wanted to flick her forehead hardly but i was scared just thinking about haknyeon hyung so i went soft on her.