24

Sunwoo POV
i was on my way to the rooftop when i heard someone shouted.

"you're evil, threaten me to become the hana i am not or else you will hurt me. what else can you do huh?"

isn't that... hana's voice?

wait, i mean, ha jina?

i went to stop everything and brought jina out of there. she was limping beside me. i can't help but to ask her.

"so, who exactly are you?"

she looked at me in shock, but not so shock expression. maybe she predicted that i overheard the conversation but not so much.

"i-i... i'm not the hana that accompanied you when you were facing hardship. im sorry for lying to you all the time.", she said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

i used my thumb to wipe the tear away, "let's talk about this later. you have class soon right?" she nodded as she looked up to me, "y-you still willing to talk to me?" i nodded.

"thanks."

i looked at her limping as i asked, "how about going back home and get rest?"

she shook her head, "n-no. i shouldn't skip classes now, plus-" "you're limping like this, you sure you wanna worsen your condition? i can bring you back home if you want, my class is a bit later. and i can ask you questions too."

she gulped as she nodded her head nervously.

-

"stop looking at me sunwoo, just ask what you wanted to ask.", she said.

"who's the real hana? you know it right?"

she shook her head as she drank her water, "no, i don't. im sorry." i sighed, just when will i finally be able to meet her?

"then, why would you fake as hana?"

"yuna asked me to do so, no, she threatened me to do so.", she scoffed with a fake smile. "if i don't do as she said, she will bully me. i don't wanna suffer as much again.", she said.

the atmosphere got a bit cold and quiet as both of us didn't speak.

"now that i think back, you and the real hana's voice are similar though. i couldn't remember much now but if i think carefully, there's really a small difference.", i said.

"yeah, she also said that as the reason why she wanted me to do so.", she said.

"so... are you going to stop talking to me?", she asked me as she looked at me. i shook my head and she asked, "why? i lied to you and i hurt you, dont you hate me?"

"i don't know. someone said that they would let go if that something bad they did, brings them something else good. and that they wouldn't want to let hate take over them.", i said and let out a smile. ju jinyeon.

"but, it seems like you only get the bad ones.", she stated.

i nodded, "you're right. but while we were on the way back to your place, i thought about it carefully. i couldn't find a reason to hate you, you were threatened. plus you seemed to be a good person, you made me happy these days. i think that's enough of me to let go of what happened."

she finally smiled too, "thank you sunwoo. i couldn't thank you enough."

-

Jinyeon POV

hana incident (3)

(user hajinaaa has left the group chat)