27

Author POV
at this moment, sunwoo had mixed feelings.

he doesn't know how to feel, the chicken porridge he had just now, made him feel like deja vu... hana???

haknyeon on the other side couldn't look through the boy just by his face expression. he looked dumbfounded.

just then, two figures suddenly appeared together and made the two of them jumped successfully. "HEY!"

they turned their back to see jinyeon and juyeon waving at them with their eye smiles. "why are you two here?", haknyeon asked. sunwoo just admired jinyeon's beauty silently as he smiled by himself like an idiot.

while juyeon was answering haknyeon, jinyeon walked to sunwoo and whispered something into sunwoo's ear, "are you in love with juyeon?"

sunwoo glared at the girl who then cracked into laughter silently. "no, why are you here?", he asked back and she shrugged.

"juyeon happened to know the place you and my brother at so i thought it would be nice to visit the two of you, plus i can listen to the song too!", she chimed happily as she elbowed him.

he shook his head, "sadly im done recording. now if you would excuse me, i will have to do my final touch of the song."

she held his wrist and made him looked at her as she pouted, "can i listen to it once?" he shook his head, "no, maybe not now at least."

he went into the room while she crossed her arm looking at him with narrowed eyes. "jinyeon? shortiny? shorty!", juyeon was trying to get her attention.

she looked at juyeon as she whined, "i told you to not call me shortiny OR shorty!" he gave her a fake sheepish smile as he rubbed his nape, "well, you weren't listen to me. anyways, it's almost time for work. i can drive you there, let's go now."

she tilted her head to the side, "what do you mean by drive me there? aren't you going to work too?" he shook his head, "you're alone today. i have something more important and changmin is on a date."

"date?!", she shouted a bit too loud that people around her shushed the two of them. "... oh shit don't let changmin know that you already know this.", he said.

she just nodded her head, but her inner self said otherwise.

-

"hello, welcome to sunshine café. how may i help y-", jinyeon looked up to see changmin and a girl in front of her.

changmin gave her a sly smile, "hey."

she looked at the girl beside her, hey isn't that the girl who... sunwoo called her noona? isn't that sunwoo's girlfriend?

changmin looked at where her eyes landed, "oh, she's my girlfriend, ryu jieun!" jieun waved at jinyeon with a polite smile, "hi jinyeon, changmin told me a lot about you. it's nice to meet you!"

jinyeon couldn't proceed. what's happening...?

"h-hi, jieun.", jinyeon greeted back.

"aren't you sunwoo's girlfriend?", she didn't know that she said that aloud instead of asking herself inside her mind.

changmin widened his eyes and looked at jieun while jieun shook her head and laughed. "i think we have a misunderstanding here. sunwoo is my cousin, and i supposed you saw me here before with him. that was when i came back here for study.", she explained.

both changmin and jinyeon had their mouth agape as they let out a "oh" in unison.

"ah babe you never told me about sunwoo as your cousin!", he pouted. they finally remembered their main purpose here as changmin ordered something, "oh right, i would like to have a choco milk drink."