37

Jinyeon POV
i woke up to see sunwoo's sleeping face in front of me. i can even hear his little snores as he let his mouth agape, what a cutie.

i secretly took a picture of him and giggled in silent before putting back the phone and hugged him.

"goodmorning babe.", he said with his deep voice. i can't deny that my little heart races so much faster when i heard his voice.

i smiled, "goodmorning sunwoo."

he held my hand as he drew circles on my palm with a faint smile, "how was your sleep babe?" i nodded, "it was nice."

"great to hear that.", he placed a kiss on my forehead. i was about to get up from the bed but sunwoo pulled me back, "where's my morning kiss babe~?"

i chuckled as i cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. he then pouted, "one more please~"

i shook my head, "no, stop being a baby and wake up now." he finally opened his eyes and held my both hands as he interlocked them, "one more and i will let you go."

"geez you're such a baby.", i said as our lips connected. it was supposed to be a peck but he kissed me back and i don't wanna break the kiss this fast.

"YAH DO YOU TWO STILL KNOW THAT THERE'S SCHOOL?! WAKE THE HELL UP, I SAW THAT YOU'RE ONLINE JUST NOW JU JINYEON!!!", loud scream from haknyeon can be heard.

reality hits me and i pushed sunwoo away, breaking the kiss harshly. i got up of the bed and quickly went to shower.

"what about me!?", sunwoo asked.

"lend clothes from haknyeon, bath at his place!", i shouted and rushed into the bathroom with my clothes.

-
Sunwoo POV

jinyeonsurpriseparty (6)

(you created the group)

(you added user juyeomi, user chanheehee, user hakhakhaknyeon, user kevinandout and user changQbird)

kevinandout
who's this
wait

juyeomi
SUNWOO???

chanheehee
now who tf here told sunwoo

changQbird
thought only the 4 of us n hak knows

berrywoo
haknyeon hyung told me

hakhakhaknyeon
i wanted to see if he can truly make jinyeon happy

changQbird
valid reason

chanheehee
IT WAS SO SPECIAL WHEN ONLY THE 5 OF US KNOW SIGHS

kevinandout
at least now she has another special person to celebrate her real birth with! :>

juyeomi
i only argue with her more when it was her real birth 🤣

hakhakhaknyeon
the point is u all nvr celebrated with her on her real birth b4

changQbird
... can u not expose us?!

kevinandout
PARDON???