35

Sunwoo POV
"sure! what's your answer?"

i glared at my so-called girlfriend as she looked at me with a firm look.

"if you dare to say yes...", i whispered into her ears as i trailled her jawline with my cold tip finger and a smirk. she gulped.

"hang up the phone before you regret."

"hello? jinyeon? yah are you kidnapped???", juyeon said on the other line.

she shook her head, "im talking to my friend why would you want me to hang up the phone mhm?", she asked in whisper.

"oh yeah, what did you asked, juyeon?", she took the phone back and asked.

oh she's testing my patience.

my face crooked on her neck as i let out a breath from my nose and i can feel that she froze on her position. i licked my lips before attaching my lips on her skin and sucked on the sweet spot.

she moaned my name out softly, "sunwoo."

"pfft- is sunwoo with you right now, jinyeon?", juyeon scoffed. i left another hickey on her shoulder and she moaned a bit louder this time, making juyeon laughed more.

i pushed and pinned her on her bed as i crushed my lips onto hers. surprisingly i tasted berry from her lips, my favourite flavour.

it was so addicting that we never broke the kiss and i even forced my tongue to enter her mouth and twirled inside. she pushed me away and gasped for air heavily.

i smirked and licked my lips again to taste the berry as i looked at her breathless.

"yah! juyeon is still on call with me kim sunwoo!", she shouted as she quickly took her phone. well fortunately he hung up the call as i took a peek of her phone screen.

"then can we continue?", i asked as i held her jaw. her cheek turned into light pink as she nodded her head with a small smile.

she's enjoying it, i knew it.

-
Kevin POV

hakhakhaknyeon

kevinandout
hey bro

hakhakhaknyeon
?

kevinandout
who's at ur place rn except u n jinyeon?

hakhakhaknyeon
sunwoo
why?

kevinandout
okay THANK U SIR

hakhakhaknyeon
huh?
ur welcome lol

yolo people i just got my answer gonna brag it in the group.

98zzz (4)

kevinandout
hey ppl guess what

chanheehee
did jacob confess to u

juyeomi
u got into a twerking competition

changQbird
r u craving a bite from me <333

chanheehee
EW WTF JI CHANGMIN

changQbird
STFU IM NOT ASKING U