8

Author POV
sunwoo was discharged and he's back to his apartment with eric as his housemate.

"dude i missed youuuUUUUUuUuuUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu~", eric went to hug sunwoo.

"oh right, did hana come yesterday?", he asked and sunwoo shook his head. "today?", he asked again and sunwoo shook his head again.

"i hope she's okay..."

-

jinyeon woke up to see its already sunday 11am, "oh fuck i haven't see sunwoo yet!"

she got up from her bed and quickly do her morning routine, stuffed a bread into her mouth and got on a bus to the hospital.

as she went to his room, it is already vacant. no more sunwoo inside the room. she rushed to the counter again and asked, "hello, may i know where is the patient of room 123?"

"room 123? oh, he already got discharged an hour ago."

her heart broke.

she doesn't even have his contact, not even eric's. she didn't even get to tell sunwoo her real name and she's leaving him already. she already transferred to another school. and that means she would not be able to even meet him once in school.

the world is playing them.

-

monday.

sunwoo went to school with excitement, thinking that he can still see her face in class.

"hana!", he called out the name as he went into the class.

"hana?", a classmate asked him and he nodded. "yeah, is hana here?", he asked. "uh... our class doesn't have a person name hana...", another replied.

"what...?"

sunwoo got confused. then who was the one that accompanied him during that one month? who was the one that feed him food everyday? who was the person that gave him notes and lectured him? was it just his illustrations? but there's no way, eric knows the girl too...

"dont you know? hana, the girl who teacher asked to give me lecture everyday when i was absent from school for a month...?", he asked again and his classmates shook their head.

"did teacher ask someone to tutor you?"

the only person who knows about the incident, excluding eric, is yuna. and of course, she won't tell even if she knows. she just stayed quiet when sunwoo asked the whole class.

sunwoo went to the teachers' office.

"oh sunwoo, you're back!", his class teacher welcomed. "teacher, may i know who was the one that you asked to tutor me when i was in hospital last month?", he asked.

the teacher went to check her book, "oh god i didn't record the student's name..."

that means the teacher forgot who. "im sorry sunwoo...", she apologised. he just shook his head, "its okay teacher..."

his so-called hana disappeared from his life.

-

"eric, she's gone..."

"what?", eric asked as he munched his food. it's lunch time and they're eating together in the cafeteria.

"hana is gone...", sunwoo mumbled as he played with the soup on his bowl.

"WHAT?!", eric screamed.

"shh be quiet eric!!!", sunwoo glared at the boy. "what happened?", eric asked.

"hana, the girl we met at the hospital for one month. apparently someone said that there's no one who named hana in our class, i tried to ask the other class in our year but no one here name hana. and the teacher forgot who she asked to be my tutor.", sunwoo explained.

"damn... even i forgot to ask for her phone number. and now how should i offer her the scholarship for university...", eric whispered to himself and sunwoo heard it clearly.

"s-scholarship?", sunwoo said.

eric nodded, "i told the teacher that the person who tutored you will get a year scholarship for their university."

now sunwoo can't help but to think that, was the girl volunteered to do so because of the scholarship? and not voluntary?

-

jinyeon walked out of her new school as she's on her way back home.

and guess who she bumped into?

choi chanhee.

"oh? jinyeon!", chanhee waved at her with a smile. "hey chanhee!", she waved back and her expression got lighter when she smiled back.

"why are... you here?", he asked as he pointed at her. "oh... uh... i transferred here.", she replied, had her eyes glued on the ground while trying to hold her laughter as she thought of the funny incident.

"don't tell me you did your revenge and transfer here...", he said and she nodded.

"oh wait, lemme show you the revenge HAHA someone recorded it.", she said as she took her phone and showed him the video. "damn you could've done more, but it's quite impressive already HAHA.", he laughed.

"oh anyways uh... friends?", he asked.

"friends.", she said with a smile. "then uh... can i have any way to contact you?", she asked. "sure, kakao id chanheehee.", he said. she searched and showed him the one popped on her screen, "is this?"

he nodded, "yes."

she requested and he accepted on his phone. "okay done! then im going back, bye jinyeon!", he bit her goodbye. she waved back as they parted their ways.

"who was she?", juyeon asked.

"eyy is she your girlfriend?", changmin asked and kevin cooed with juyeon as they wriggled their eyebrow, teasing chanhee.

"she's not! remember the girl that i met in our high school on the rooftop?", chanhee said and the three nodded. "it's her?", changmin figured it out as he asked and earned a nod from chanhee.

"whoa, what a fate. but she transferred here?", kevin asked and chanhee nodded.

"yeah, she pulled prank on yuna and her two minions as revenge.", chanhee replied and juyeon clapped his hands while laughing.

"she's bold."

-

"sunwoo? KIM SUNWOO!!!"

sunwoo jumped a bit as he looked at eric who was trying to communicate with him, "o-oh, sorry eric."

"what were you thinking so deeply?", eric asked as he reseted his jaw on his palm. he then clicked his tongue, "oh! that girl right?", he said as he wriggled his eyebrows.

sunwoo looked away as he nodded, silently admitted.

"i knew you like her!!!", eric said.

"but it's useless now... i don't even know her real name and we are not meeting each other already...", sunwoo sighed.

"hey buddy, don't be discouraged hmm? im sure that now you met her before, she will appear in your life again. i will help you recognise her face if i see her in the streets someday okay!", eric tried to cheer the boy up.

will fate let them meet again?

---