01

The CEO of KTH company Kim Taehyung rejected by his employee

Comments
@kim taehyung fans:how can this bitch insult our handsome😤😡
@meri:She is such a pig😡
@suho kim fans:at last we could see his embraced face😂😂
@jack replied to @suho kim fans:that's also because of a girl😂
@kth fanpage:because of her our handsome ceo is insulted by his rivals 😤
@rose:I think that she has a reason to reject him
@lisa replied to @rose:yaa I think that too
@handsome king kth:how dare she😡
We fans are waiting for her

Tae sighed. It's has been the top news in entertainment and business news. Still he was worried about Jisoo. Because his fangirls are hating her for rejecting his propose.

Tae's pov
I don't know why she reject me. But I still loves her. Every girl dreams to have a handsome and rich man like me. Even though she got the chance, she rejected it. At the first time i saw her i knew that she is different.

I first met her during a employee selection. At first i noticed about her that she didn't wear  dress like other girls who come to the selections. They all wears such little and revealing dress. She wears a simple dress and i can say that she is simply beautiful. Then I noticed her poker face.I found her interesting. That's why I selected her.

One day a employee bought her son in the company, jisoo had a small smile on her face. That's the first time I saw her smile. That time I didn't know that i slowly fell for her.

A night she was going her home late. A drunk man tried to rape her. But luckily I got there on time, I was hitting the man while my arm had a small cut. Seeing this, Jisoo eyes got watered and also her hands are trembling "It is because of me,it's all because of me "she said and started to cry. I hugged her "No jisoo, it's not because of you, ok"
I didn't know that why she like this.

Then i decided to tell my feelings to her. That's why i create a surprise party in the company. And I confessed her but she rejected me. It's also my fault. I didn't try to find out if she had a same feelings. I think that she had a reason and also something was bothering her.

Other side of South Korea
There is a couple seeing the video which Tae proposed Jisoo.
"Babe you sew this"the boy asked to the girl.
"Yaa I see. It's been a while when we saw her and also she had no changes"
The girl said looking in the video.
"What's your plan babe,  can we go to her"the boy said.
"No firstly we can see this ceo. I really miss you chu. Why did you leave us. We are coming to you"