15

Jisoo is with Jennie and Kai in Kai's car. They are going somewhere. She didn't what is happening.

She is sleeping in her house. Suddenly Jennie come in her room. She is really shocked seeing jennie in her room at this time. She looked around to see her boyfriend. But she didn't find him and also her daughter is missing too.
She looked at Jennie. She panting and also her eyes are red like she is crying.

"Chu come with me". She pulled Jisoo's hand.

"Jen why are you here? Where is Jimin and Minji? And where are we going?"she asked many question.

"Chu come with me, you will get all the answers". Jennie can't help she bit her lips to not cry.

She and Kai are also plan to come here to decorate the house and surprise Jisoo through Jimin's propose. But god have other plan. She and Kai is coming here but suddenly they get a call from Jimin's number. Kai answered the call with a smile. But his smile dropped the other side person is not his best friend and also the person said to him the news that his best friend and his daughter had an accident and its serious. They reached Jimin's house to pick up to Jisoo.

Jisoo know something is happen. She can tell that Kai is crying and also Jennie controlling her tears. Now her heart is also beating fast after saw the destination where the car stoped.

They went to the hospital. They can't hold there tears at the sight. There the little girl they adored is lying in the bed lifeless.

Jisoo didn't know how to react. She put her hand on her daughter's face. She slowly tapped them.

"Baby what are doing here? Why are you sleeping here? Minjiyaa are you hear what mama saying? Wake up. We can go home. Where is your Papa?" She asked. Then turned to Jennie.

"Jennie why didn't she wake up? Why she is sleeping here?"

"Chu.... She is .... She is gone "Jennie's tears are falling from her eyes.

"No... No jen, it's not true"She shook her head. She can't accept the fact that her little baby is no more.

Then a doctor come towards them.

"You are Park Jimin's relative" kai wiped his tears and shook his head.

"We are sorry to tell you this. He lost his blood too much, so that we can't save him. You can see him". Kai pulled jisoo's hand who lost her mind after seeing her daughter's situation and went to Jimin who is breathing heavily his last breaths.

Jisoo looked at Jimin. He also looked at her. His tears are falling in his eyes.
"Sooya......I'm....sorry... I can't....save our.....daughter. I'm a.....worst..... boyfriend... And... A dad.... Who... Can't.... Protect.... His..... Two.... Babies"after that his breath stoped and his eyes slowly closed.

That's it Jisoo's tears are slowly comes and she began to tap Jimin's body.

"No Jimin wake up. Please don't go.  Jimin please take me with you and Minji. Jimin why are not answering. Tell me it's your and our baby's plan to prank me". She kneeled down and hold his hand.

"Jimin you promise me you will make me happy. Then what's this? Answer me... Answer me"she is crying her heartout.

That sight broke the hearts many people who around them.

Jisoo sitting the funeral place in front of her boyfriend and her daughter's body. There are many people crying around. But Jisoo, she is not crying she just looking around with her poker face. She saw Jimin's mom and dad, Kai and Jennie they are crying.

Suddenly she began to hear her aunt's words in her mind.

"It's all because of you, you're a bad luck "  her inner mind also started.

"Yes it's all because of you. I warned you at the first time but you didn't hear me. Now look what happened to him. You killed two souls. Look at his parents because of you they lost their only son and look at him because of you he lost his one and only best friend and also his brother. It's all because of you.."

"NO" Jisoo put her hand on her ear. They all looked at her. She is shivering.

"Chu " they bagan to approach her and asking her okay. But she heard them as they are saying the same thing"it's all because of you".

She screamed like a mad people and she also began say that

"Yes it's all because of me "the she looked at Jimin's parents  "it's all because of me that you lost you son"
And then she looked at Kai. "It's because of me that you lost you friend"

They shook their head as a no. They can't see her like that she also lost her daughter and her boyfriend. But she is blaming her self.

"Its all because of me ,  it's.."she can feel her eyes are getting blur and dark. She fainted.

She opens her eyes to see the familiar room which is she shared her all memories with Jimin and her baby. She started to think all. Her only world and her life and her protector is gone because of her. Now she is thinking she don't deserve this life. That's it she take the sleeping pill from the drawer before she could put her mouth a hand stoped her and take the pills from her hand.

"Chu are you crazy, what are you doing "Jennie asked. She is crying because she can't see her soulmate is suffering and traumatized.

"Jennie please give me. I don't want to anything happened anyone because of me."

"Chu, please hear me it's not your fault"

"No, it's all my fault"then again she began to hear the sound in her inner mind.

"If you don't want to hurt them. Then go away from the people who loves you" she put her hands on her head.

That's the last time they saw her in busan. She ran away from there. They searched for everywhere but couldn't find her.