09

It have been a week Jimin seeing Jisoo with some wounds. He noticed that day by day her condition is worst. If he asked her she will give some excuses. So that he decided to ask Jennie about that.

In the evening Jimin, Kai and Jennie sitting in a café. Kai is really shocked hearing what Jennie tell to them about Jisoo's situation. Jimin is boiling. How her aunty do this kind of things to an angel like her.

"Is she psycho or something?"Kai asked curiously.

"Idk, but she always blame Jisoo. She always tell that Jisoo is a bad luck and If anything happened that's because of her. I want to take Jisoo in my house,but she didn't agree with me. She tell me that if she live with anything they will get hurt or problems because of her"

"Why didn't she tell me "Jimin asked.

"Because she don't want to bother you. What are going to do?"

"I have a plan. After that the bitch can't do anything to my sooya" he said with a smirk.

It's night time like always Jimin dropped Jisoo. She went to her house. Little did she know that Jimin is following her.

Jisoo enter the house. Her aunty is waiting for her to torture.

"Oh you come, I was waiting for you. My hand is itching to beat you"

She is going to slap Jisoo, but one hand stopped that.

"Don't "Jimin glared at her.
Jisoo also looked at Jimin. She gulped seeing him here.

Her aunty is really scray but she didn't give up. "Oh I see, what are doing here? Are you here to save you girlfriend "she mocked him.

"You know your life in danger because of her. She killed her mother and her father. Also she ruined my life. How can a boy like you choose her. She is seduce you. Right. I know she is good at that. Such a sl.."

"Stop it, If you saying anything like this. I will cut your toungue. In this time I have not doing anything to you because you're a women"

Jimin warned her. Then Jimin hold Jisoo's hand.

"Come with me "

"Where?"

"To my house"

"No Jimin... "Jimin cuts.

"I don't want your opinion to this. From today you're going to live with me."with that Jimin dragged Jisoo.

I know this story is not good. I lose my interest. 😸😸