10

Jisoo and Jimin sitting in the couch. There is only silence. They didn't talk anything yet.

"I'm sorry"Jisoo slowly said to broke the silence. Jimin stare at her.

"I'm sorry for not tell you anything. It's because I don't want to bother you."The tears she hold is slowly coming out.

"Why sooya,I'm just a stranger to you, am I?"Jisoo widened her eyes and shook her head.

"Then why. You know you're my everything. You're the first and last girl in my life. So I want to protect you from everything. But I failed. The time I saw your eyes swollen, my heart is also hurt. I know you don't trust me.."

She put her palm to his mouth so he can't complete his sentence.

"No Jimin, don't say like that. I trust"she said and hugged him tightly.
He also hugged her back.

"Jisooya, please don't hide anything from me. Okay. And also don't mind your aunt's words. You're not a bad luck. You're a angel, my angel. I want to make you the happiest person in the world"

Jisoo looking at the mirror in Jimin's room. "It's very small"she said looking at her leg through the mirror. Jimin just give her his shirt to wear because there is no dress for her to wear.

Jimin looking his phone. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He know it's jisoo. So he just looked up with a smile. But his breath hitched from the sight. There his girlfriend standing. She only wear his shirt. She looking cute but also hot. The shirt is reached her mid thigh. Her milky leg is visible for him.
Some dirty thoughts come from his mind.

Jimin shooked his head and gulped.
Jisoo confusedly looked at him

"Jimin are you okay?"she asked with a worried tune.

Jisoo sit near him.
"Yaa, I'm okay"he said.

"Then why are you sweating, I think you have a fever"she put her hand on his head.

"Yaa Sooya I'm okay, I have nothing"he removed her hand. Jisoo Innocently looked at him. He can't say that how her innocent face making his pant tight. He is going to stand. But Jisoo pulled his hand.

"I don't think you're okay, Sit here I want to check you"

"Sooya, sorry."

"Ji.."suddenly he kissed her roughly. She also kissed him back.

Then he trailed his kiss to her neck.
"You know you're making me crazy, dear"he said. His breath on her neck. Jisoo bite her lips.

Jimin stand up and take Jisoo in a bridal style. He deeply kissed her lips and walk towards his room. He put down Jisoo in his bed and hovered her. They didn't broke the kiss. The two of them feeling the pleasure from the kiss. But Jimin stopped.

"I'm sorry I can't control. If you're not ready then, I will stop "but jisoo just kissed him and said she is ready.

The night they became one with their bodies too.

The next day Jimin wake up. He saw his girlfriend sleeping next. He smiled at her. She looking very cute. But his arts in her neck make her hot too. He kissed her forehead and went out.

Jisoo slowly wake from her sleep. She looked jimin. But he is not there. She saw a note in the table and also a shirt and sweat pant too. She took that.

"Good morning love. Wear this. I'm in the kitchen "

She freshen herself and wear the dress went to the down stair.

She saw Jimin. He is cooking. She want to surprise him to give a backhug. But

"Good morning love. Did you sleep well" he said. Her surprise he didn't turn towards.

"Yaa how did you know I'm here"she pouted. Jimin the turned towards her and hug her.
"That's my power dear. If you go anywhere, I will find you with my power"he nuzzled her neck.

"It's hurts?"he asked her. Then she looked at him confusedly.

"I'm sorry, yesterday I'm very rough"then she get what he mean. She hit his arms and blushed.

"Yaa don't talk that"

"Why? are you shy"he teasingly asked.

"Don't be shy from today we are do that in nights "he whisper in her ear.