12

Jimin looked down.

"I'm sorry sooya"

"Jimin "jisoo slowly began to say something but Jimin cut her with a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I know it's early age to become a parents. I know it's really tough to you. But Sooya I'll take the responsibility. Please, don't abort our baby. Please" He said and broke the hug.

Jisoo is crying cause she thought Jimin don't accept the baby. But his words make her cry a happy cry.

"Yaa Jimin who told you that I'm aborting the child. I can't kill our baby. You know, I'm very nervous that you will not accept the baby. But.."her tears comes down she didn't except his words.

Jimin wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Don't be nervous and also don't assume anythings like this. How can't I accept the baby?"he said with a pout.

The two of them inform the happy news to Jimin's parents. They are really happy for them.

The time passed Jisoo's baby bump growing. Day by day Jimin pampered her with love and care. Jimin's parents also living there too. They really proud of their son to how he caring Jisoo. Sometimes Jennie and Kai also come their house. They all are giving her almost love and care.
Jisoo didn't go to the University or you can say Jimin didn't allow her to go cause he is worried about her and the baby.

The day come. Jisoo is in the labour room. She is feeling very pain. She is crying very much.

The five of them waiting outside worriedly. Jimin is the one who is very worried among them.

"Son, don't worry"Mr. Park assured him. He know how his son's situation. He also know how his son loves her.

"Congrats Mr. Park it's a baby girl"the doctor holding the baby. Jimin go to there. But their surprise he didn't take the baby first.

"How is Sooya, doctor?"he is worried about his girlfriend. Doctor smiled at him.

"Don't worry she is fine. She is taking a nap"

He sighed and looked at his baby. In a trembling hands he took her and give her a kiss on her forehead. The tiny baby smile in her sleep.

 The tiny baby smile in her sleep

"Mom, Dad look at her she is smiling" Jimin said.

"Can we see"Jimin give the baby to his mom.

"Look at dear she is really look like him"Mrs. Park said.

"Yaa you're correct aunty but her nose look like jisoo too "Jennie said.

"Yaa that's correct"Mr. Park smiled. The all of them busy looking at the baby. But Kai is looking at Jimin who is glancing at his girlfriend through the glass door.

"If you want to see her then go. We will take care of the baby"he said.

Jimin slowly thanked him and go to his girlfriend who is sleeping because of the tiredness. He softly take her hand and kissed there.

"You did it baby. You make me very happy dear to gave a sweet baby girl. I will promise that I will make you and our baby happy and care for you too. In any situation I will protect you too. I love you "

Then he heard a small chuckle. He look their Jisoo is smiling at him.
He didn't wait any time he kissed her.

"I love you too"she softly answered.

"Jimin where is our baby?"she asked confusedly. But then they heard a crying sound. Jimin's mom come there with the baby and also Jennie too.

Jisoo didn't how to give the breast milk. So that Mrs. Park helped her.

After sometime the baby sleep. All of them sitting the room.

"Mmm Jimin, what name are planning to give the baby?"kai asked.

"Yaa I'm also going to ask the same question"jennie said.

The all of them looked at Jimin. But he is look at Jisoo and the baby.

"How about Minji?"he asked.

"I think that's really good son"Mr. Park said.

"Park Minji sounds good "the all of them agreed. He look at Jisoo, she also nodded her head.

Then Jimin took the baby "Papa's cute Park Minji"he calls the baby. That time also the baby smiled.