08

Jimin is infront of jisoo's house. He hold Jisoo's hand tightly cause he didn't want to leave her. Jisoo is slightly push his hand and said.

"Jimin leave my hand, I want to go before someone see"

After they started to dating he is the one who drop her from the café.

"I don't want to"he cutely pout at her.
She didn't look at his face because she can't resist his cuteness.

"Please Jimin "

"Okay, then give me a kiss "he know she is really shy.

"What, no no"She shook her head shyly.
"Then I don't leave your hand"
He said looking at the night sky. She sighed at that.
"Okay"she said and she kissed his cheeks.

He looked at her, she can say that he didn't like that.

"Not there, kiss me here"he pointed his lips. She shook her head. They didn't kiss on the lips yet.

"It's a no, then we can spend our night in the bike"then she grabbed his face and give a peck. But he didn't let her go he grabbed her waist and pulled in his body. He leave her hand and put his hand on her face and kissed her deeply. At first She shocked at his action. But then she also kissed back.
They shared their first kiss under the moon light.

After two minutes Jimin broke the Kiss and whispered a small goodnight in her ear. Jisoo shyly run away to her home without even looking at him. He smiled at her cuteness.

Little did they know that someone saw their cute moment with  disguisedly.
"Are you smiling bitch, I think you forget about me Jisoo"

Jisoo entered home a small smile on her face. But she stopped seeing her aunty sitting on the couch and drinking a coffee.

"Why are you smiling"
Her aunty come towards her and pulled her hair. "You think I didn't know about anything. Seems like he is rich boy. How did you get a boy like him. Ohh, I forget you and your mom are same. You seducing him with your shameless body like how your mother do to my brother"."Aunty please don't say like that "."how dare you bitch, you talk to me back. You and your mother ruined our life and our family. It's all because of you bitch my brother died"then she throw the coffee in Jisoo's hand. That hot coffee went to her right hand. "Aahhh"tears are flowing from her eyes. It's really burned.

At night she didn't sleep. And also her aunty didn't give her any first aid to treat her wound.

The next day Jisoo reached the university with a puffy eyes.

"Didn't you sleep yesterday?"Jimin cause he didn't know about anything her situation. After seeing her like this he know that it's because of she but why she cried. That's why he asked her.

"Yaa I sleep very well. Don't worry about me"she said with a small smile. She know Jimin is really worried about her. If she tell him everything, she sure that he will to anything to protect her. But she doesn't want to drag him to her problems.

Then Jimin pulled her with her hand. But she jerked his hand and hissed in pain. He didn't see her burned hand because she is wearing a long sleeve dress. Then he worriedly looked at her.

"What happend Sooya? "

"Nothing Jimin "

"Don't lie to me, can I see your hand"
She didn't gave him her hand. But Jimin didn't gave up he slowly dragged her hand and pulled up her sleeves. Then he see that his heart clenched.

"What is this? How it's happened and are you dumb why didn't you get any treatment. Come with me"they went at the clinic. Jimin slowly put some ointment at her hand. He is really worried about her.

"Relax Jimin, it's nothing. It's just I spilled my coffee"

Jimin didn't satisfied at her answer. Something is fishy. He know Jisoo is hiding something and also know that she doesn't tell him. So that he decided to ask Jennie about Jisoo's situation.

Happy birthday Tae Tae Oppa.

I really want to give him a hug😭😭😭he is really cute♥️♥️